JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here is a new company called DRUH belts and buckles. They are owned partly by the same person that owns GEL putters. Great belts that are worn by so many tour players.

464742125_5Bpxp-L.jpg

464743994_EYvYD-L.jpg

464743099_CkXqB-L.jpg

464745715_hxMFp-L.jpg

464746460_jmcd4-L.jpg

Hmmmm. Along with Poulter's, another unfortunate logo choice.

What's up with that?

Looks like they're just happy to be here...

Reminds me of some 'bathroom art'

• Admin
I am so glad that I am not the only one that thought that. I love the belts and colors, but the logo is iffy.

Really? Works on mine, but since you in particular will get a kick out of it, let's try this:

austinmotelsignnd0.jpg

Really? Works on mine, but since you in particular will get a kick out of it, let's try this:

Oh my--what you must think of me! I hope my getting a kick out of it refers to the text on the message board, not the shape of the neon.

Oh my--what you must think of me! I hope my getting a kick out of it refers to the text on the message board, not the shape of the neon.

But of course, Ms. Claire.

I officially own two of these belts... pics to come later!

here yah go... green snakeskin and a pink leather

DSC_0352.jpg

DSC_0354.jpg

If the logo itself was tiny pavéd rhinestones, that would be totally cool.

Keep in mind that at their website you can customize your own belt if their logo is not your thing. Now while most of their belts do use that logo, I belive there is a buckle or two that is different.

www.druhbeltsandbuckles.com

Thanks JB. I just checked out the site and it's very cool. Neat little "build a belt" function. The tarriff on the one I liked is a little too hefty for my budget for a belt, but I liked the one I put together and I could see a fashion forward sort of person ponying up for a nice, well constructed leather belt that's as attractive as these are.

Those two you've got are lovely, DD. I don't want to hear any more about your student loan debt though!

When you add your custom belt to the cart, everything is in Chinese or Japanese. Are they based there?

When you add your custom belt to the cart, everything is in Chinese or Japanese. Are they based there?

I believe they are based out of Hong Kong...

I believe they are based out of Hong Kong...
Cool, I just cant read any of it. Ill have to pick one up. Then I can show everyone my buckle and tell them I got the beans above the frank.

The belts look really nice, are they straight leather or is it cardboard between leather? Either way works if they are constructed nice.

That is great Gasman

Cool, I just cant read any of it. Ill have to pick one up. Then I can show everyone my buckle and tell them I got the beans above the frank.

The belts look really nice, are they straight leather or is it cardboard between leather? Either way works if they are constructed nice.

I am not sure... the belts feel like a quality product. My pink is a leather belt but the green one (more torquise) is a genuine watersnakeskin. The belt actually smells weird, it's the first snake belt I have ever owned.

I am not sure... the belts feel like a quality product. My pink is a leather belt but the green one (more torquise) is a genuine watersnakeskin. The belt actually smells weird, it's the first snake belt I have ever owned.

Some compamies sandwich paper between the leather to keep its structure. Thats why some of the higher end belts that are pure leather get creases in them. Not like I care, the belts look sweet so thats all that matters. Snake skin is money though, thats like old school baller leather, remember how big it was in the 80s.

Back