How often do you buy new equipments?

I get in a little over a 100 rounds in per year. I just went through a few sets of irons before I settled on my current set that replaced my 7 year old i3 irons. My woods usually are replaced after a couple of seasons if I find something better. Wedges last about 2 seasons. Once I find a putter I like, it may last for years. Probably the club that I change the least. As of now, my bag is in place for the rest of the year. Now if I could just find a ball that I like.....

I just got back to playing last year and bought new irons, driver, 5wood. If I get my handicap down to where I want it to at the end of next yr then I will get new irons. But otherwise I only get what I need. looking for another wedge or two this spring.

Bought some new equipments today. Off eBay.

I've always got one eye on whats coming out new and whats available on cheap places like ebay or rock bottom. If I can get a good deal or something will be a game changer I will buy it. I'm pretty bad like that. Also I like new shiny things so I have to buy some new stuff every now and then.

I've replaced everything in my bag, and the bag itself, twice in the last 10 years, so about every five years.

Back