Piretti "Forza" - #9 Style

Yep, safe and sound. The pictures don't do her justice...really is a work of art. Thanks again!

I'm going to set up the birdie ball and roll a few now. Won't get on a full size green until Friday when we go for the fitting but I'll post some initial thoughts in a few.

Have fun Mudflap!

*crying*

You told me not to send it! It was going to be a baby gift too!!!

hahaha...dude, its like back in the day when a buddy said your GF was cheating on you, you didnt want to believe it to be true. But when you saw her with him...it hit home. Thats how I felt when I saw him post the pics. haha

hahaha...dude, its like back in the day when a buddy said your GF was cheating on you, you didnt want to believe it to be true. But when you saw her with him...it hit home. Thats how I felt when I saw him post the pics. haha

Haha, I hear ya.

Haha, poor One-T...sorry man! I'll make a deal with you though, I'll bring it to the MC and you can roll it there, but I get play with the Queen B too!

Haha, poor One-T...sorry man! I'll make a deal with you though, I'll bring it to the MC and you can roll it there, but I get play with the Queen B too!

hahaha, sounds good to me bro

I have a feeling this is the beginning of a long and meaningful relationship. I'm really not sure what buttery means but if anything is buttery it's this Forza. Feels good, looks good, sounds good and is my favorite putter shape.

I'll be able to add more once my fitting happens on Friday and she gets extended and bent to my lie angle. I'll also have some more space to roll some putts with it on a big indoor green. Unfortunately I won't see an outdoor green for a few months, but lots of time to let our relationship blossom!

If anyone out there is thinking of a Piretti, do it!

Well, when I found out about this one MANY months ago I told Mike with Piretti I wanted one when they were ready, a couple of weeks ago it happened.

I LOVE the #9 style putter, pound for pound on looks it may be my favorite head style, alas, I didn't have one in my arsenal and really wanted to change that. Cue what in my honest opinion is single handedly the sexiest true #9 style putter I've laid eyes on and as I've come to expect, Piretti is very competitive as far as prices go on the custom putter market.

In Piretti style this one is a hefty little girl coming in at 370g, 33.5", and my preferred 68* lie angle. Mike surprised me when I opened this one up with their new smoke shaft that goes very well with the gorgeous midnight black finish (my favorite finish next to T.P. Mills Black Ox and Oil Can). I promptly put on my trademark midsized Iomic before taking pics as well.

Rolling her in house has produced a very nice feel, just like I've come to expect from Piretti with their Carbon from experiences with my Teramo and Matera, I hope to get this one on the course after I finish demo'ing the Mills Nellie...but...David and Craig with T.P. Mills may have just had something to say about that...but thats for later.

Now, pictures! The clouds actually came out when I started snapping so some of them are a tad bit darker than I wanted. I'll pop some more tomorrow, it really is a SESSY putter for sure.

DSC_0192.jpg

DSC_0182-2.jpg

DSC_0193.jpg

DSC_0188.jpg

DSC_0187.jpg

DSC_0185.jpg

DSC_0172-3.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

DSC_0169.jpg

Honestly, that putter is soooo sweet.

Alex

Honestly, that putter is soooo sweet.

Alex

And believe me it pained me to move it out of the collection because of that fact. I take solace in the fact that I can't putt worth crap with a #9 style and it was a major chunk of my new irons haha.

Easily was one of the top 5 in my collection looks wise though. Bittersweet.

And believe me it pained me to move it out of the collection because of that fact. I take solace in the fact that I can't putt worth crap with a #9 style and it was a major chunk of my new irons haha.

Easily was one of the top 5 in my collection looks wise though. Bittersweet.

LOL... well at least it served a great purpose. Top 5 eh?! I have to ask.... number 1?

Alex

LOL... well at least it served a great purpose. Top 5 eh?! I have to ask.... number 1?

Alex

Well not to threadjack...but it is my thread and you asked.....

DSC_0251.jpg

DSC_0271.jpg

DSC_0246.jpg

The Piretti, imo, would look so much sicker with blue accent instead of red, but I love it.

Two words.. oh my! LOL...If I could putt with a blade style.

Alex

You'd like those two then, much thicker, closer to a mid-mallet than a blade IMO haha

The Piretti, imo, would look so much sicker with blue accent instead of red, but I love it.

You know Thainer, I ALWAYS thought that too. A nice royal blue...oh my!

WOW Jman, those Lajosi's look badass! Is one of those your gamers now?

WOW Jman, those Lajosi's look badass! Is one of those your gamers now?

Thanks!

The FN is as of this past weekend. The Damascus is sweet, but prone to rust so the conditions has to be right to get it out and about, its sort of my baby anyways haha

That is a great looking putter, shaft and grip combo.

Today I got my 375g Forza with smoke shaft, red Montana stitchback leather grip:
4e451a44-a932-076b.jpg

4e451a44-a94c-d162.jpg

4e451a44-a993-cf63.jpg

4e451a44-a9c8-36bc.jpg

4e451a44-a9f0-c9af.jpg

my jealousy abounds :drool:

Those putters look sick!!!

Back