OGIO Contest Day 1

Except that didn't take much. I was what fifth or something? LOL There will be almost 50 people that lasted longer than me!
Its something. At least you werent the first one eliminated.

If only my mulligan was allowed.
If only ifs and buts were candy and nuts...:D

Ohhh, nice one. :D I'll remember that when you see me at Vitense with my new Ogio bag.

Are you going to go buy a new OGIO bag Bake?

askthejak has been eliminated.
Tough luck, Jak. Im still in it. Yeeeeah boy! :twist:

That is the last elimination of the night guys and gals. We will continue this tomorrow nigh at 7pm EST.[/QUOTE]
Best of luck to all those who are still in it. :clapp:

Wheew! Made it through Day 1. My odds have improved to somewhere around 5% now, I believe! A can almost smell that new nylon and neoprene already. It's like the new car smell, only for golf bags.

Wheew! Made it through Day 1. My odds have improved to somewhere around 5% now, I believe! A can almost smell that new nylon and neoprene already. It's like the new car smell, only for golf bags.

I can't believe you changed your avatar, that is awesome.

Congratulations to everyone that remains. See everyone tomorrow night.

Some of us (i.e., WSE) kiss bigger OGIO butt than others around here MO! LMFFFAAAAOOOOOO

No kidding. Its just a shame that butt-kissing doesnt improve your chances of winning.

Xoxoxo ogio.

Some of us kiss bigger OGIO butt than others around here MO! LMFFFAAAAOOOOOO

Didn't work for me, I was all about the OGIO for life. eliminated:bad:

I'd say WSE freaked them out with the love letter, they'll have to let him down gently.hahaha

No kidding. Its just a shame that butt-kissing doesnt improve your chances of winning.

I'm still in it, aren't I? :egyptian:

I'm still in it, aren't I? :egyptian:

Yeah, but you have to work on the math. Twenty-two* of us in it puts our odds each at 4.5454... percent.

*Normally, you only need to spell out single-digit numbers. However, if you begin a sentence with a number, you should spell it out.

Yeah, but you have to work on the math. Twenty-two* of us in it puts our odds each at 4.5454... percent.

*Normally, you only need to spell out single-digit numbers. However, if you begin a sentence with a number, you should spell it out.

I've often pondered this. Thanks Claire.:D

Yup, but today is just the first round. Tomorrow is when we seperate the men from the boys.

Insert joke about ancient Greece and crowbars.

No, not the Bluebook rule on numbers in text! And here I had such a pleasant buzz going. Four point fifty four repeating rounds up to five, doesn't it?

So thaaaat's how the ol' number and words thing works...I usually go by how lazy I am. :D

I was taught that if it's 10 or less, spell it out at the beginning of sentence. (If I remember correctly! That was a long time ago).
Now you can type out "Five million" but you probably wouldn't want to type out "Four million eight-hundred thirty-seven thousand two-hundred sixty-four" and use 4,837,264 instead.

All this math is giving me a headache...

Back