Weekend of Feb 7-8

Hit Granite City with some friends for lunch & then headed to Vitense where we proceeded to go thru 3 large buckets. I couldn't hit a straight drive to save my life today. Hybrids were dead nuts down the middle, but every single drive I pulled left.
Was Vitense packed when you were there? I got there at about 8:45am and it wasnt too bad, but just before I left at 9:30am that place was packed!

It was so-so, managed to snag 1 bay right away but the rest were filled up. We waited about 10 minutes until another opened up & the 4 of us shared the 2 bays. The mini golf was packed with tons of kids. We got there somewhere around 12:30.

It was so-so, managed to snag 1 bay right away but the rest were filled up. We waited about 10 minutes until another opened up & the 4 of us shared the 2 bays. The mini golf was packed with tons of kids. We got there somewhere around 12:30.
My brother wanted me to go help him put an ignition coil in a Landcruiser, so I had to go early.
It was mostly older people when I was there. No highschool kids this week, so at least I didnt feel old. :D

Went to the range on sunday, I forgot my sunglasses so I couldn't see the ball flight, I could tell I wasn't hitting the ball very well though.

I tried keeping my lower body very quiet on my drives because I have wayy to much sway, but had alot of trouble.

Back