WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not the best picture, but the camera capabilities are limited on my Droid.

http://i.imgur.com/wGIfP.jpg

Didn't want to embed because it was coming up MASSIVE.

nextgen- nice setup. where did you get your putter rack?
bortwein- nice clubs...that Snake Eyes Tour Platinum 7801 looks like a nice putter

renren- nice sticks...digging the flames bag even though im not a fan

Here's my current bag, I think I'm set for a while.
The latest addition was the 910H 21*, which I hit very well today on the course :)

6773394975_a5770640b6_b.jpg

6773394453_d841c1627c_b.jpg

Here is my current Bag but I just bought a new MacGregor M85T driver to see if it takes the spot of my old Snake Eyes Python XL Driver I have been playing for years now.
WITB-bortwein.jpg

Driver: Snake Eyes - Python XL 11.5º
Fairways: Snake Eyes - Mamba2 (3 & 5)
Irons: Snake Eyes - Python XL with "Pured" Aero-tech Steel Fiber Shafts
Wedges: Snake Eyes 655T 60-6 & 56-14
Putter: Snake Eyes Tour Platinum 7805 with a UST Mamiya Frequency Filtered Tip Putter Shaft
Bag: Callaway Warbird (Red) Stand Bag

Here is my full Putter collection:
WITB-bortwein-Putters.jpg

(from left to right)
• Prototype Lynx "Paralign" Alignment Mallet
• Snake Eyes Tour Platinum 7805
• Snake Eyes Tour Platinum 7801
• Prototype Snake Eyes Viper Tour 1
• Knight Golf LH Putter
• Odyssey 2-ball DFX LH

Nice gear Bortwein.

nextgen- nice setup. where did you get your putter rack?
bortwein- nice clubs...that Snake Eyes Tour Platinum 7801 looks like a nice putter

renren- nice sticks...digging the flames bag even though im not a fan

Thanks, I picked up the putter rack used and then painted it.

Nice bag felit0! Like seeing those J38's in there along with the Eidolon wedges.

This was the bag through most of 2011, the FT-iz hybrids were the only really new edition. That V2 driver was challenged by the XL270, the FTiz, the Octane, and the G20. But it beat them all back. There is one spot free where I either drop a K15 3wood or another Niblick depending on the course. I love it top to bottom.

But 2012 is a new year and I may rotate in my back-up set of Cleveland clubs just for a change- especially if I end up with a Classic or CG Black driver. The only rock solid safe clubs are the Niblicks and the CG15 60* wedge.

407958_10150630696026578_537206577_11648700_1322550824_n.jpg

and unmasked.

397003_10150630696771578_537206577_11648701_133028675_n.jpg

Since I have the RBZ's in the bag now it might be time for some pics........

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

Those RBZs look great Sooner, but those Scors look amazing! Great bag!

Sooner, WOW, That setup is so sweet! Almost hate to get them dirty...almost...get out and enjoy them.

Sooner, that is a sharp bag!

nice bag there Sooner!

Thanks guys. The RBZ irons look great in there! All I need now is a new Cleveland Classic driver and I'm set.

IMG_0650.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

IMG_0645.jpg

IMG_0648.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

Those Sumi head overs are sexy, might have to add a little red to the RBz, nah! Style points, top 10.

Awesome looking stuff...

Great pics Sooner!

Nice looking set up TwoSolitudes...do you have any gap issues between the 5 hybrid and the 7 iron? ive thought about doing the same thing except taking out a 4 iron and having my next club be a 5 iron so i could add an extra wedge

nice looking stuff Sooner...cant wait to read up the reviews

Thanks guys. I have a red and black scheme going on, but the RBZ's look good! I haven't decided on any paintfill for them and won't change anything until the testing period is over. Who knows what will happen after that?

Thanks guys. I have a red and black scheme going on, but the RBZ's look good! I haven't decided on any paintfill for them and won't change anything until the testing period is over. Who knows what will happen after that?

Think red would be awesome in the RBZs. Dont like the green ;)

IMG_0649.jpg

It's early in the am for me but did I count 15 clubs?

It's early in the am for me but did I count 15 clubs?

He is doing forum testing of the RBZ's and is likely comparing both 50 degree clubs against one another.

Tappin' from CM's iPad!

Nice bag Sooner! All the SCOR love around here has me doing some serious pondering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back