Good work, 907!

90-700.

(OK that one was bad. I'm still tired.)

Good try Jules.

Congrats 907.

pretty bad...

:clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp::clapp:

907, congrats man... love having you and all the younger dudes on here

My $!*^$# dog woke me up well before wake up time. He didn't have to go outside, he just did it for fun by throwing his body against the metal sides of his crate.

Now he's scratching the walls.

Oh, puppies.

My $!*^$# dog woke me up well before wake up time. He didn't have to go outside, he just did it for fun by throwing his body against the metal sides of his crate.

Now he's scratching the walls.

Oh, puppies.

The joys of raising a little one. :laugh: Been there, done that. Now my little one just sleeps all the time.

907, your real milestone will be post # 907.

1300, Woohoo.

Gasman is cooking with gas.

Its been so slow these last couple of months, hopefully im too busy to be on here come summertime. Im off to get 18 in now.

damn you! flaunting golf like that!

sorry, jk

it's a super slow day today here claire.... very, very little trading amoung of major clients

I'm pullling budget numbers together. Very tedious. Not to mention unpleasant to look at. I can't even have any Excel fun doing it--no cool formulae or linked cells or anything. :sad:

I'm pullling budget numbers together. Very tedious. Not to mention unpleasant to look at. I can't even have any Excel fun doing it--no cool formulae or linked cells or anything. :sad:

sounds rough...

I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have macros here!

:bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb::bomb:

Its been so slow these last couple of months, hopefully im too busy to be on here come summertime. Im off to get 18 in now.

It's been so slow at school, the week is ending so we aren't doing much work. I'm off to shovel 18 pounds of snow.

I guess 2900 is one... 100 more until I am officially a loser!

I guess 2900 is one... 100 more until I am officially a loser!

Congrats. :alien2: :banana:

Now onto more important things. Where's my 3-wood? :smile: :alien2:

Congrats. :alien2: :banana:

Now onto more important things. Where's my 3-wood? :smile: :alien2:

haha... it's coming. I'm in the process of moving a lot of crap out of my house now. It'll be in the mail tomorrow! My bad... slow shipping, I am usually pretty good about that.

:at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end::at-wits-end:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back