Red Polos everywhere?

If people want to wear red, be it because they think its going to make them play more like Tiger Woods or not, more power to 'em.
Id rathar see them wearing red than to see a bunch of guys out on the course wearing pink polos. Now that just aint right!!

*ahem* I play with some of these pink polo wearing guys. They think of it more as a fashion rebellion.

I wear pink polos all the time. Subseventy, Sligo, Puma, Nike, Pahr, etc...

If people want to wear red, be it because they think its going to make them play more like Tiger Woods or not, more power to 'em.
Id rathar see them wearing red than to see a bunch of guys out on the course wearing pink polos. Now that just aint right!!

Yeah I agree, personally not found of pink on a man either.

Pale yellow I don't mind, especially on a tanned golfer.

What do you suggest for a late-30's pale mofo?

I usually go with something like this:
Spoiler
169369_hiwid500.jpg

What do you suggest for a late-30's pale mofo?

I usually go with something like this:
Spoiler
169369_hiwid500.jpg

:love::kiss::love:
Spoiler
Not

Forest green or navy blue, anyone?

My only red polo is sleeveless, freeing me from any Tiger wannabe confusion.

*ahem* I play with some of these pink polo wearing guys. They think of it more as a fashion rebellion.

I wear pink polos all the time. Subseventy, Sligo, Puma, Nike, Pahr, etc...
To each their own.

Yeah I agree, personally not found of pink on a man either.
To me, pink on a man just isnt very masculine and its not a color I would ever wear.
I dont care if a pink polo gives me super Tiger Woods golf powers, I still wont wear it.

OH GOOD You have no idea how nervous I was waiting for your response.....lol
Theres an old saying in golf: "Never trust a golfer with a deep suntan, squinty eyes, who has a 1-iron in his bag and wants to bet on the first tee."

To each their own like you said. Masculinity has nothing to do with what color you are wearing.

Theres an old saying in golf: "Never trust a golfer with a deep suntan, squinty eyes, who has a 1-iron in his bag and wants to bet on the first tee."

yup!!!! or a guy who says, "I haven't been playing well lately"!!

To each their own like you said. Masculinity has nothing to do with what color you are wearing.
Maybe not, but you still wont see me wearing pink. LOL

I LOVE wearing yellow...was someone dissing it?

I don't think so . . . I like yelow. And I tan great in the summer! hehehe

yup!!!! or a guy who says, "I haven't been playing well lately"!!
Reminds of that one episode of, "The Kind Of Queens" where they go on that work golf outing and the one lady they are playing with says she isnt all that good, then proceedes to crush a huge drive.
They look at her and are like, "We thought you said you werent very good" and she says, "Im not, I could never make it on tour." :bulgy-eyes:

Ahahahaha I have a built in tan, lol.

Ahahahaha I have a built in tan, lol.
Not me. My ethic background is 75% Swiss, 25% German and Ive got red hair, so I dont tan, I burn.
Im OK once I get a tan built up, but until then I have to be careful about how much sun I get.

Back