I'll post up the Sponge Bob pictures in a bit. :beat-up:

Edit: Ask and you shall recieve.

Obviously Sponge Bob said something that she did not like so she removed his legs. He was later "retired" due to his inability to get away from her.

HAHAHA, that first one's a killer! Love it.

Spoiler
Sometimes I wish I could take off a guy's legs.

HAHAHA, that first one's a killer! Love it.

Spoiler
Sometimes I wish I could take off a guy's legs.

You and the rest of woman kind. :laugh:

SpongeBob2.jpg

Obviously Sponge Bob said something that she did not like so she removed his legs. He was later "retired" due to his inability to get away from her.

She was probably pissed that Sponge Bob would not stop smiling at her. :act-up:

She was probably pissed that Sponge Bob would not stop smiling at her. :act-up:

That could be.

In that first picture with SB, we had just got home with it. She was getting ready to run away from us again so we couldn't get to him. The second picture was a couple weeks after. He didn't last too long.

Does she swim Bogey?

Thanks Dent.

Does she swim Bogey?

Funny you ask.

She swims like a rock. :laugh:

I had a boat at one time. She was probably 2.5 at the time. I had been having problems with the boat motor from the time I got it. We had her out on the boat and I was trying to get the darn thing going. She just kind of walked around the boat and then finally settled in. I finally got the motor going and guess who decides she doesn't want to be on the boat any longer. Yep you guessed it. Luckily we had a life jacket on her and the leash attached to the life jacket. I had to kill the motor and here she is doggy paddling along side the boat face in the water. Have you ever tried to drag a 40 pound dog over the side of the boat without flipping everyone else into the water? It was not fun or easy. She only had one boat ride and only went swimming once. We figured out quickly that she is best left on dry land.

Thats funny because she does the same thing in the water. I think its their keel that makes them sink. Ive got a life vest for her too, I can carry her like a six pack, but she is almost 60 pounds now. They hate the water anyways I guess.

Thats funny because she does the same thing in the water. I think its their keel that makes them sink. Ive got a life vest for her too, I can carry her like a six pack, but she is almost 60 pounds now. They hate the water anyways I guess.

I think if she had her choice she would stay as far away from the water as she could. Grace doesn't even like going outside if it's raining. She'll stand in the rain and argue with me about doing her business. In the time that she stands in the rain starring at me she could have gone and done what she needed to do.

Grace doesn't like to be carried. She starts squirming and then it's only time until she is out of my arms. Shoot she doesn't like to cuddle either. :sad: She'll let me put my arm around her for a minute but that's about it. She'll lay against us but don't think you're going to cuddle any more than that.

Do you have the Scooby Doo life jacket too? I know there are probably hundreds of dog life jackets out there.

I guess I got lucky because Lulu is a cuddler. I dont have the Scooby life vest, I need to find one. I posted this in another thread, but here is her life jacket.
IMG_0766.jpg

I guess I got lucky because Lulu is a cuddler. I dont have the Scooby life vest, I need to find one. I posted this in another thread, but here is her life jacket.
IMG_0766.jpg

Cute. I'm not so sure she's enjoying the "ride" is she? We got our Scooby vest from Bass Pro Shops.

I'm not sure why Grace doesn't like to cuddle. For the first week or so I slept on the couch with her sleeping on my chest and for the longest time she would sleep on my legs but now that she's "grown up" she doesn't like to cuddle. Women (enough said). :laugh:

I'm not sure why Grace doesn't like to cuddle. For the first week or so I slept on the couch with her sleeping on my chest and for the longest time she would sleep on my legs but now that she's "grown up" she doesn't like to cuddle. Women (enough said). :laugh:

No, that's DEFINITELY a man trait - she is, after all, a "dog!"

Not to mention you need a jacket with a handle to keep them with you at the beach!

:confused2: I only needed the handle to get the dog back in the boat. I think that's the reason for it. Someone is feeling frisky this morning aren't we. :tongue:

Not to mention you need a jacket with a handle to keep them with you at the beach!

Dont be jealous of the handle. I carry her on the dock so she doesnt burn her paws.

Dont be jealous of the handle. I carry her on the dock so she doesnt burn her paws.

Hehe.

Who am I to talk, I carried my dog up the stairs all winter so he wouldn't get salt on his paws.

Hehe.

Who am I to talk, I carried my dog up the stairs all winter so he wouldn't get salt on his paws.

That's it Gas. She was jealous because she didn't have a handle to carry her dog with. :smile:

That's it Gas. She was jealous because she didn't have a handle to carry her dog with. :smile:

No, I'm jealous no one carries me on the dock so I don't burn my feet! Dog paws are tougher than these 8.5s!

When she sees the life vest come out, she runs and hides under the table. I think she really likes it.

No, I'm jealous no one carries me on the dock so I don't burn my feet! Dog paws are tougher than these 8.5s!

That's why they invented shoes goofball. :tongue:

When she sees the life vest come out, she runs and hides under the table. I think she really likes it.

:laugh: Grace does that for at bath time but then goes and jumps into the tub. She gives up way too easy.

That's why they invented shoes goofball. :tongue:

Eh, never really liked em.

Winston doesn't mind baths, but he HATES being wet. He freaks out and runs in circles when his coat is wet from rain or whatever. You ever known a dog to do that?

kerry is just old... it's sad. she just doesnt have any spunk left in her! she'll be 10 this summer

I miss the old kerry! =((((

Back