You Know You're Addicted To Golf When...

when you take your dog to the golf course for a walk just to see how much snow has melted

Congrats on 100 posts Ganja!

100.gif

That is cool about your boy!:clapp: I think my baby's first word will be Caesar (our dog).

It wasn't his first word, but The Kid could say the name of the dog next door (Spike) before he could say Mama. My nose was severely out of joint.

When you work at a call center for Sprint and every call the coversation has something about the "crappy winter" you are in the middle of and "how angry" you are that you cannot golf yet, and also when your fiancee who has been golfing longer than you tells you to shut up and get over the fact that you can't golf and asks you if "that is all you think about" ??

You have a dream about a dog chewing up your Scotty Cameron putter headcover and leaving it out in the rain in the backyard.

wtf?

The dog or the headcover?

The headcover.

I don't have a dog anymore (and it wasn't him in the dream - or even "my" dog in the dream), but when I did, I had a dog door so he could come and go as he pleased.

I also had another golf-related dream last night, but it is way too complicated and strange to explain.

when I am hanging in the man layer I usually always have a wedge in my hands while watching some tube... just the feel of the club, love it

I think I had mine taken off when I was a baby?:confused2:

Did I miss Claire somewhere along this thread?

Shouldn't this be moved into the "DD's Love Life" thread?

when I am hanging in the man layer I usually always have a wedge in my hands while watching some tube... just the feel of the club, love it

Back on topic, I do the same thing. I always pull out my lob wedge when im on the couch.

When you are putting in your living room and trying to read the break on the carpet.

I'm still trying to figure out what the man layer is.

I was thinking the same thing but then I think he meant Man Lair but I could be wrong.

I was thinking the same thing but then I think he meant Man Lair but I could be wrong.

Hmmm. But if a brick layer lays brick, then a man layer must . . .

Back