Chump Fries

Captain Awesome
Reaction score
Handicap
Hey guys, I thought it might be fun to post personal information pages.
www.courtneyhumphries.com

Anyone else is welcome to post their personal page. It might be fun to have them aggregated in one area.

Last edited:
PM Sent!

Here is my personal page. Just in case there is any needs for my skillset.

Blugold's personal page.

I've got this little square box I need transported. Do you think you could find an annoying kid who has an uncanny ability to date really hot women who can carry it for me?

Just an FYI:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?1233-Links-in-Posts-and-Signatures

This is our policy here at The Hackers Paradise regarding allowing links in signatures and posts in accordance with FAQ of the forum. The policy is:

Can I add my personal links to my posts and to my signature?
  • Personal links in posts and signatures are only allowed if you have been approved as a sponsoring member. Sponsorship is available on two levels. For personal links such as for a personal blog, a non-profit business, or some type of personal non-business related website The Hackers Paradise requires that you post a link to www.thehackersparadise.com on the site you are linking to in a link exchange agreement. The Hackers Paradise reserves the right to remove a users links if the user has been found to be violating the link exchange agreement. For all for-profit business related links we require a paid sponsorship.
  • All sponsored membership requests will be handled on an individual level and all requests will be subject to approval. The Hackers Paradise reserves the right to decline and/or cancel any sponsored membership or links based on content deamed unsuitable.

Isn't this what Linked In is for?

Welcome to THP!

Nice to meet you!

Back