Contest - THP March Madness Official Bracket 2012 (Spoilers)

Sure! Why not! I just went with all the prettiest colors.

Still a few hours left, no reason NOT to enter!

Team Hackers tapping!

Maybe a skim, but iPhone/iPad users can get the free NCAA March Madness app to track games and with a $3.99 upgrade you can watch all the games streaming. I did it last year and it's pretty cool. You can also set upset alerts and so forth.

Good luck to everybody who entered!!

just redid my picks... went complete coin flip for every game. Heads means high seed wins, tails meant low seed won....I have some major upsets going on!

My picks are in...really wanted to pick Florida to over Missouri and moving all the way to the final four, but couldn't do it.

So you all know that's going to happen now, lol

Is it weird that I had most of the President's picks? I finalized my pics and then saw Prez. Obama's pics a couple days later, and was like, "You copycat!"

Just a couple more hours to get in this. We're at 114 entries.

Im in!

Sent from my Galaxy S II using Tapatalk

If you need instructions, here they are:

Free NCAA March Madness Promo Codes For Viewing On Computer And Mobile Devices
March Madness on demand is going to a fee based system this year. Coke Zero is giving away free promo codes. Just text "0YOURTEAMNAMEHERE" to 2653 and you will get a text back with your free promo code and instructions! While Supplies Last!

Examples:

NC State- 0NCSTATE or 0WOLFPACK
Ohio State- 0buckeyes
North Carolina- 0TARHEELS
Michigan State- 0SPARTANS
Tennessee- 0TENNESSEE
Virginia Tech - 0hokies
Wichita State - 0WichitaState
Memphis - 0MEMPHIS
Maryland - 0TERPS
Kansas - 0KANSAS - rock choke!
Duke - 0DUKE
South Florida - 0USF
Alabama - 0Alabama -- ROLL TIDE
Wisconsin - 0BADGERS
UCLA - 0UCLA - woot Bruins - not dancing but it still works.
Florida State - 0SEMINOLES

Quote :
They do sign your phone number up for 3 types of Alerts so make sure to unsubscribe from them.

To do so: Reply "STOP"

You get the names of 3 things you are subscribed to and the option to stop them.

Reply "STOP1" for MyCokeRwards.
Reply "STOP3" for NCAA Get Gear.
Reply "STOP4" for Coke Zero NCAA Alerts - TDKR01

Ha ha...I have a tv in my office. ...typing this may be the most work I get done today.

Picks are in. Really want my Gators to get past Mizzou but I have them losing there, but if they can get by them I believe we get to the Final Four. That said, I have Mizzou winning it all in my bracket.

Ha ha...I have a tv in my office. ...typing this may be the most work I get done today.

I am with you, except i will be watching it on my computer..

i have a good feeling about this year....a good feeling that my brackets will turn out like every other year; not even close.
let's do it!

And the games are underway! Good luck everyone!

ok now that i found the right thread...

we are off and running

I lost one already. Dangit.

Better than being 0 for 2. So much for accurately picking upsets. That's what I get for not watching a lick of basketball all year!

Yes Perfect so far

Better than being 0 for 2. So much for accurately picking upsets. That's what I get for not watching a lick of basketball all year!

see i told you that you were 0-2 :wink:

Back