FS: Mizuno MP-53 5-P Irons

Status
Not open for further replies.

lambro2

Reaction score
Handicap
Set contains 5-pw with True Temper Dynalite Gold S300 Stiff Shafts. Set is 3/4 inch long and 2 degree's upright. I also have Neoprene Iron covers with the Mizuno logo that I'll throw in to protect these forged beauties. Set still goes for $900 new and the pga value guide on a used set is $541.56

I'm Looking to get $400 (now willing to go $330) Shipped I'm also open to the possibility of a trade and cash

http://s23.photobucket.com/albums/b372/Lambro2/

View attachment 4131View attachment 4132View attachment 4133View attachment 4134View attachment 4135View attachment 4136

Last edited:
What kind of items are you looking for as far as trades go? (Drivers, irons, wedges, etc.?)

I'm happy with my bag right now but always enjoy trying new stuff. Knowing $400 is a lot I thought if someone was interested in the set but didn't have the money lying around they might have some toys they could throw in and we'd both be happy. I'm not really looking at irons or wedges but if you're interested than just shoot me a pm and we'll talk.

I've been PM'd by a few people and asked how much use these have on them. I was fitted for them over Xmas and gamed them from Mid Jan- Mid March (2 month's). I ended up needing a little more forgiveness in my scoring irons and decided to go back to a GI set.

Are these + .75 or + 1 in length? When you "announced" your new clubs in Dec they were +1's Did you cut down .25? Thanks

These are +.75 and two degree's upright from the factory. I was fit at +1 from golftec Memphis in Dec but when I pulled the trigger to purchase them right after new years I decided to go with .75.

Price drop to $360. Let me know if you're interested before I send them to the Bay

Last call on these irons is $330.

You can lock this one up. Clubs are off to a new home and hopefully some low rounds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back