Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Wednesday, April 18:

UEFA Champions League semifinal, 1st leg: Chelsea v Barcelona, 2:45pm, FX/FOX Soccer 2Go

Madrid certainly deserved their loss today. I cannot believe Gomez didn't score 3 or 4 times instead of once.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Wednesday, April 18:

UEFA Champions League semifinal, 1st leg: Chelsea v Barcelona, 2:45pm, FX/FOX Soccer 2Go

After them handing it to us in the FA cup, i hope Barcelona destroys Chelsea.

After them handing it to us in the FA cup, i hope Barcelona destroys Chelsea.

They will. Best Barca team ever + worst Chelsea team since 2002 = goal fest. More so at Camp Nou then the Bridge but still. 7-3 aggregate for Barca unless Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Torres have the Champs League tie of their life.

Well Sanchez just hit the bar for Barca, and Terry looked a bit like a Donkey. All in all its an exciting match so far..

Cesc missing a right sitter and Drog's with a goal.
Entertaining stuff.

79% possesion to Barca heh

I hope Messi is alright... Some pretty weak attempts on net and whatever the heck happened at the end there.. Oye..

I'm a Barca fan.. And I want to see Messi destroy records.

Barca has had so many chances and have nothing to show for it. If you can't tell, I'm also a Barca fan. If the game goes like this in the Camp Nou, Barca will win that game by at least 3-0.

Also, John Terry annoys the ever-living crap out of me.

Barca has had so many chances and have nothing to show for it. If you can't tell, I'm also a Barca fan. If the game goes like this in the Camp Nou, Barca will win that game by at least 3-0.

Also, John Terry annoys the ever-living crap out of me.

Some really terrible execution after getting into the right spots for sure...

Also, I am pretty sure drogba has died 6-7 times this game.. Dude spends more time on the turf than he does with the ball.

Barca hits the woodwork for the second time in the game in stoppage time. It's just not Barca's night at all, they'll have to come from behind at the Camp Nou, as Chelsea wins 1-0.

They will. Best Barca team ever + worst Chelsea team since 2002 = goal fest. More so at Camp Nou then the Bridge but still. 7-3 aggregate for Barca unless Terry, Lamps, Drogba and Torres have the Champs League tie of their life.

Didnt quite play out that way, unfortunately. The couldn't even hit the net.

And I cannot stand drogba. He was even worse this match.

This weekend's TV schedule (all times Eastern)

Saturday, April 21:
•Arsenal v Chelsea, 7:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•Newcastle v Stoke, 10am. FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
•Aston Villa v Sunderland, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go
•Blackburn v Norwich, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•Bolton v Swansea, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•Fulham v Wigan, 10am, FOX Soccer 2Go
•QPR v Tottenham, 12:30pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

Sunday, April 22:
•Manchester United v Everton, 7:30am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)
•Wolves v Manchester City, 11am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from FOX Soccer 2Go)

•Liverpool v West Brom, 11am, FOX Soccer Plus/FOX Soccer 2Go

City will have a better idea of their title chances when they start their game with Wolverhampton. Hopefully United will drop points against Everton in the early game.

Didnt quite play out that way, unfortunately. The couldn't even hit the net.

And I cannot stand drogba. He was even worse this match.

True but with two posts, Cesc's and Bicuits missing sitters it's easily could have been 2 or 3 to 1. Ramieries was probably the most impressive player on either team in that game. Good touch, excellent engine and delievered some dangerous balls, a couple of which should have been converted as well.

I despite diving and Drogba was pathetic but any whining about diving from anyone that watches or supports Barca is laughable at best (I know your a Tottenham supporter though so that isn't directed all you).

Speaking of Barca and Totts did you like how Barca got Alves to tap up Bale in the press conference so that the team can't be said they're trying to turn his head outside of the transfer window?

True but with two posts, Cesc's and Bicuits missing sitters it's easily could have been 2 or 3 to 1. Ramieries was probably the most impressive player on either team in that game. Good touch, excellent engine and delievered some dangerous balls, a couple of which should have been converted as well.

I despite diving and Drogba was pathetic but any whining about diving from anyone that watches or supports Barca is laughable at best (I know your a Tottenham supporter though so that isn't directed all you).

Speaking of Barca and Totts did you like how Barca got Alves to tap up Bale in the press conference so that the team can't be said they're trying to turn his head outside of the transfer window?

Yeah, tuna, I have been glued to the UK telegraph site today about barca targeting bale. Number is rumored to be about 40 million pounds if they were to try and move forward this summer. That is pretty steep. Although redknapp said he would consider Lionel messi in return. Haha. I hope bale is serious about being happy with the spurs. Making the campions league would help with that too.

Yeah, tuna, I have been glued to the UK telegraph site today about barca targeting bale. Number is rumored to be about 40 million pounds if they were to try and move forward this summer. That is pretty steep. Although redknapp said he would consider Lionel messi in return. Haha. I hope bale is serious about being happy with the spurs. Making the campions league would help with that too.

Bale may be happy now, and Redknapp can say whatever he wants but what happens if 'Arry joins England this summer? I don't think Barca randomly picked the timing out of a hat to start tapping him up.

Bale may be happy now, and Redknapp can say whatever he wants but what happens if 'Arry joins England this summer? I don't think Barca randomly picked the timing out of a hat to start tapping him up.
Well, barca also needs a permanent long term replacement on the left, so the timing works well for them. Redknapp got an endorsement today from the Bolton chairman. Moyes, while not quite like redknapp, would be fine as the skipper, and I think players would be ok with him.

Well, barca also needs a permanent long term replacement on the left, so the timing works well for them. Redknapp got an endorsement today from the Bolton chairman. Moyes, while not quite like redknapp, would be fine as the skipper, and I think players would be ok with him.

I think Moyes would actually kick behind as the Tott's skipper. His one failure is when he has a bit more money to spend in the transfer window and has a hand in the negotiations. Even after Tott's kicked out Comoli, player identification is both done by the scouts and the manager and then the rest of management takes over. This effectively would let Moyes have a wish list of what he wants/needs and then he'll get what he get's.

I don't know what Everton would do without him though.

Well, New Castle, took their match against Stoke. Tottenham v. QPR is next. This race for third and fourth is raising my blood pressure for sure.

And Brad Friedel is bak on the net today for the spurs. Glad they are not experimenting with # 2 like they did against Chelsea. This will be Brad's 300th straight EPL game. Pretty sweet.

Last edited:
Anybody watching Barca-Real Madrid?

Yup. Interesting game and I'm impressed Madrid pulled it out after Sanchez tied it up.

I was following it online but didn't get to see it. I was so surprised to see Ronaldo score 2 minutes later... Hope the replay is on soon!

Well, Everton helped out immensely with a 4-4 draw with United with United blowing a two goal lead twice.. Everton is just the third team to score 4 goals against United at home in the Premier League Era. City scored six earlier this season.

Just now watching the City-Wolves game from earlier today. They better do their part and win this game.

I'm still happy QPR had their fourth home win in a row. Well deserved Spurs are looking like they are going through a poor patch of form. Good to see United held to a draw by Everton.....maybe their top Oscar winning diver Young didn't have a good acting day.....

Yes! City wins 2-0 and pulls within three points of United. Three more wins to end the season nearly assures the title to the Blues. The Manchester derby on April 30 is going to be epic.

I'm still happy QPR had their fourth home win in a row. Well deserved Spurs are looking like they are going through a poor patch of form. Good to see United held to a draw by Everton.....maybe their top Oscar winning diver Young didn't have a good acting day.....
Ugh... To my sadness. I hope QPR stays out of the bottom three for sure, but was hoping it wouldn't be at the expense of my spur's chances at the champions league.

Back