What's in your dream bag?

Ha! They must be good then.'

Dent; I'm actually pretty happy with what I have, but I do have a wedge fettish lol.

Wow AJ, that sounds just like me. I don't NEED new wedges, mine are fairly new and they perform great, but I want some Scratch, Solus, '09 Vokeys, TM TP's, everything!!!

Wow AJ, that sounds just like me. I don't NEED new wedges, mine are fairly new and they perform great, but I want some Scratch, Solus, '09 Vokeys, TM TP's, everything!!!

Wedges in my closet;

588's
CG10's
CG12's
CG14's
Nike Victories
Vokey's
Bridgestones J33
RAC TP Satin

...the grooves my gamers are getting worn though, so these Eidolons will definitely be in the bag.

Wedges in my closet;

588's
CG10's
CG12's
CG14's
Nike Victories
Vokey's
Bridgestones J33
RAC TP Satin

...the grooves my gamers are getting worn though, so these Eidolons will definitely be in the bag.

Love the CG 10's, 12's and 14's. I love the VR's, and the J33's. Satin TP's are a great wedge too. I can't wait until I get a job this summer, with better income then I have now, then my wedge and clothes party will be on!

You are a club Ho. Ever thought of selling all that and getting something you really need for golf AJ? :D

Not a club ho! A wedge ho lol. I've actually sold off most of my clubs, I recently sold an all Titleist set to a friend. The only extra clubs I have beside the wedges are 3 putters and two back up drivers. The Vokeys are newish though and I will probably sell those as well as give the 588's to my dad because that's the only thing he will use. I would like a 2-ball i-black series as my gamer so I will probably sell a few things, that and the Eidolons will have me set for a long while...I hope. The only other change I am considering is a graphite shaft for my 4 hybrid, it has PX in it right now.

Not a club ho! A wedge ho lol. I've actually sold off most of my clubs, I recently sold an all Titleist set to a friend. The only extra clubs I have beside the wedges are 3 putters and two back up drivers. The Vokeys are newish though and I will probably sell those as well as give the 588's to my dad because that's the only thing he will use. I would like a 2-ball i-black series as my gamer so I will probably sell a few things, that and the Eidolons will have me set for a long while...I hope. The only other change I am considering is a graphite shaft for my 4 hybrid, it has PX in it right now.

are they the 09 vokeys?

Love the CG 10's, 12's and 14's. I love the VR's, and the J33's. Satin TP's are a great wedge too. I can't wait until I get a job this summer, with better income then I have now, then my wedge and clothes party will be on!

VR's are awesome though I hate the stock grips they come with, the J33's and Bridgestone in general are very underated.

I lost the auction for the scratch wedge so I just bought a 60* Eidolon. If I like it (and I'm sure I will) I will probably go for the 52* and 56*....my only gripe is that I wish they had more loft options.

I lost the auction for the scratch wedge so I just bought a 60* Eidolon. If I like it (and I'm sure I will) I will probably go for the 52* and 56*....my only gripe is that I wish they had more loft options.

Well congrats on the Eidolon, I hope it ends your wedge ho'ing :banana:

Well maybe he'll love the Eidolon's soo much that he doesn't need to buy any new wedges! Good luck with that AJ!

Well maybe he'll love the Eidolon's soo much that he doesn't need to buy any new wedges! Good luck with that AJ!

True, but he will still need to pick up a couple more Eidolon's. Either way love them or hate them he's buying more wedges:D

True, but he will still need to pick up a couple more Eidolon's. Either way love them or hate them he's buying more wedges:D

Good point, I didn't think about that. Ge'ez AJ, I wish you the best of luck! :D

Good point, I didn't think about that. Ge'ez AJ, I wish you the best of luck! :D

We'll see I've been pretty Cleveland loyal to wedges but yeah if I like the 60* I will at least want the 56* and myabe the 52* The woods and hybrids are newish so I'm happy with those. Irons about 10 months old, I have a love hate with those.

We'll see I've been pretty Cleveland loyal to wedges but yeah if I like the 60* I will at least want the 56* and myabe the 52* The woods and hybrids are newish so I'm happy with those. Irons about 10 months old, I have a love hate with those.

I like the CG2's, but when I was getting new sticks I couldn't find any. I also really like the CG14 wedges, feel great, and spin really good too.

i forgot. ive always wanted a set of the Maxfli A10 combos. man those irons were gorgeous. and the softest irons ive ever hit. i would love to find a brand new set of those somewhere. im going to get a set of those someday

2f46_1.JPG

31ed_1.JPG

2c80_1.JPG

3942_1.JPG

i forgot. ive always wanted a set of the Maxfli A10 combos. man those irons were gorgeous. and the softest irons ive ever hit. i would love to find a brand new set of those somewhere. im going to get a set of those someday

2f46_1.JPG

31ed_1.JPG

2c80_1.JPG

3942_1.JPG

You win the Club Ho Award.

My X-22's cast in Gold. I'm not sure what driver though. Maybe the Diablo also cast in gold with red accents or a R9. Is gold even strong enough to be used as a metal for golf clubs? :confused2:

If Black oxide was permanent and didn't scratch off, I would get my S58's in a black oxide finish.

My X-22's cast in Gold. I'm not sure what driver though. Maybe the Diablo also cast in gold with red accents or a R9. Is gold even strong enough to be used as a metal for golf clubs? :confused2:

those would be some very soft feeling irons, heh. prolly wouldnt last long though

I didn't read through the entire thread, but based on the title, am I the ONLY one who has his dream set in his bag?
Cobra Speed Pro S, 10.5*, GD Tour AD shaft md-7
Sonartec SS-07, adj to 14*, AeroTech SteelFibre S-flex
Sonartec MD21
Sonartec MD24
Scratch Tour Combo set, 4-7 CB's, 8-PW MB's
Scratch Tour Dept Wedges 53* and 59*, Nippon S-flex
MannKrafted Maker's Prototype Putter, 34.5", 345 Grams, GP Tour Tradition Orange

I couldn't ask for more of a dream set, in all honesty. When that changes, who knows what will be next?
Thanks,
LaMont in AZ

Back