Women like flashy cars

The new Tesla Model S.

teslas02.jpg

That's a thing of beauty.

Heh, all I noticed was that she was pretty attractive.
She looked a lot better before she got her lips done. She does the channel 9 news at 2,3,4 and I sometimes 8,9,10.
[YOUTUBE]NvQe4Y2S0dg[/YOUTUBE]

Her and Jackie are pretty much the best news team ever.

images_image_068065108.jpeg

mia+after1231605665.jpg
mialee.jpg

I think that's more than just a lip job...that looks like a few bad jobs there.

Her and Jackie are pretty much the best news team ever.

(a) Define "best." :D

(b) When they put up the banner for "JACKIE'S WEATHER" I thought it said "JACKIE'S SWEATER."

No no no, Julie Nelson
086127321_julie_nelson_275.jpg

Amy Hockert
images3.jpg

and Belinda Jensen
jensen.jpg

were the best team. I never missed an episode they all wound up together.

(a) Define "best." :D

(b) When they put up the banner for "JACKIE'S WEATHER" I thought it said "JACKIE'S SWEATER."

Its funny because Jackie is the first thing they put on after Dodger and Laker games. Every man in Los Angeles knows who Jackie is. :act-up:

No no no, Julie Nelson

I dont know Julie, not bad but they are no Jackie and Mia.

My favorite car is the Audi R8

2008_Audi_R8_header.JPG

aah, my neighbor has one of those. and shes even hotter looking than the car

Is that possible? Who is your neighbor? Megan Fox or something?

lol, nobody famous. just hot as hell, hehe

What was your address again, RS?

you can look me up on the google map, lol. i have it set up right on top of my house. she is my next door neighbor (shes a trophy wife)

Unless it's Megan Fox, I won't believe you RS, at least until I see a picture.

Unless it's Megan Fox, I won't believe you RS, at least until I see a picture.

lol, first of all, i dont even know who Megan Fox is, lol. and im not gonna snap photos of my neighbor, heh. and, her car is black

i just googled Megan Fox, and actually, she looks A LOT like her! i mean, i know my neighbors name, so i know its not her. but she looks like her: young, long dark hair, big eyes, full lips, and hot as h-e double hockey sticks, lol....

i just googled Megan Fox, and actually, she looks A LOT like her! i mean, i know my neighbors name, so i know its not her. but she looks like her: young, long dark hair, big eyes, full lips, and hot as h-e double hockey sticks, lol....

I was going to say google Megan Fox. But how did you not know Megan Fox? Ever seen Transformers?

But if your neighbor looks like her then I'll believe you.

never saw transformers

im 40 years old man, lol, im not up to date with all the young hollywood starlets

oh, and her husband is my age, hehe

Megan Fox:

megan-fox-picture-1.jpg

i think my neighbor is actually hotter than her (in that picture anyway)...but id take her car over her any day

that would really suck if my neighbors read this

Back