Fs bridgestone mini staff bag

BIRDOG

Reaction score
Handicap
Selling my newly bought bridgestone mini staff bag, I bought it last month new and have only used it for two rounds, it's in pristine condition, it's the silver with yellow accents one, I am almost done selling off my equipment and only keeping the driver and putter, last thing I gotta get rid off is the bag.
Asking $150 and is for local Chicago and burbs sale only, I am willing to meet buyer half way within reason for delivery.

Thank you all for reading
David

mail.jpg

Last edited:
If this had my name on it, I'd be all over this :D GLWS

**Tappin' from the center of the middle of the fairway**

If this had my name on it, I'd be all over this :D GLWS

Any embroiderer can add your name to a staff bag.

JB, that's what everyone tells me but no one can give me the name of a embroider that will do it. I've talked to 3 places and say it can't be done. No way to get the front pocket on the machine so it can do its thing. Oh well...didn't mean to clog of the OP sales thread. Its a great bag with a good price. GLWS

JB, that's what everyone tells me but no one can give me the name of a embroider that will do it. I've talked to 3 places and say it can't be done. No way to get the front pocket on the machine so it can do its thing. Oh well...didn't mean to clog of the OP sales thread. Its a great bag with a good price. GLWS

You are not clogging my thread, at least is some activity.

Ok hackers, let's play the "I lower the price and you buy game", let's do $160, it's for a really good cause,, me buying new equipment.

Man if I lived in illinois I would have taken it off your hands ages ago!

Muussstt....resist....temptaion...:banghead:

Muussstt....resist....temptaion...:banghead:

Peer Pressure

do it do it do it do it do it do it!!

Haha, do it.

Here's my cell (removed cell phone number), if I don't answer I'm golfing, leave a text.

Last edited by a moderator:
Removed cell phone number.

I have a Diamana Blue board R-flex(see my ad). Would you do a trade and some $$? Need a way to justify to my wifey why I'm getting another staff bag.

Man that's a nice stick but I kinda need the money for a Mizuno bag, let's hope we both get lucky here soon.

Back