Taylormade's What in the bag on TGC

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tonight at 7:30pm EST there is a show on TGC called What's in the Bag. It is by Taylormade and was shot at Riviera for most of it. It is a lot of stuff from the tour van and should be a pretty good watch.

Similar to what we shot of the tour van but more in depth.

I'll be sure to watch.

I'm going to try and catch all of it, but I have already set my DVR to record it, I'm excited for this.

ya im pumped for this. should be an interesting watch

• Admin
Our guy Wade (tour truck guy) is all over this thing. Good to see him getting some time.

That was a really neat show, I liked the inside look of pro players, especially how they get all their gear stowed away in their lockers before matches.

I enjoyed that, I wish they would have touched more on irons and wedges, but other then that a great show!

I didn't catch the whole show, did they mention Sabbatini's bag????? LMAO

• Admin
That is funny MO. But in all seriousness, this was shot way before they signed him. GG make a joke about that when we were watching it.

dang it, i missed it

dang it, i missed it

It was really interesting, I would see if you can catch the re-run if they run one.

But for those who watched didn't that walk from the range to the putting green look killer? Oh and that one guy takes 40 or 50 trips on that in ONE DAY! This would be me after the 20th time "GOD D*MN IT, WHO EVER NEEDS SOMETHING DONE ON THEIR PUTTER GIVE IT TO ME NOW! I'M NOT COMING UP AGAIN TODAY!!!! :angry:"

I finally got around to watching this.

I gotta say, I think that was the best "What's in the Bag" episode I've ever seen. Most of the time, they truly suck. But this one was really interesting. Sure, it was almost an infomercial for TMAG (as all WITB episodes are), but it was still really fun to watch. I wish GC would release more episodes like that one.

Observation #1: Did anyone notice that,for the first half of the show, all of the TMAG company guys had apparently shopped in the Johnny Cash department of the TMAG store? Everyone was dressed head to toe in black. Between that and the TMAG TP Urban Assault Vehicle (btw, is there anyone here who doesn't want one of those now?), they looked like they were from Men in Black.

Observation #2
: Hereinafter, Kenny Perry shall be referred to as mini-Barkley. I am officially afraid to watch his swing for fear that the image will invade my swing thoughts.

Observation #3: Is it just me, or does Weirsy seem like the kind of guy you would want to be your best bud? Dude always seems like he is genuinely happy.

Harry sometime soon we will have some input on the Weir thing.

Observation #2
: Hereinafter, Kenny Perry shall be referred to as mini-Barkley. I am officially afraid to watch his swing for fear that the image will invade my swing thoughts.

That was the first time I noticed Perry's swing as well, in fact I hit rewind a couple of times trying to figure out if it was just me or what.

Back