Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Other (Please specify)

Votes: 2 5.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floppy

Reaction score
...just curious. You can pick more than one if necessary. I use Firefox and Google Chrome.

I use IE, Firefox and Chrome. I'll probably be using Chrome all the time before too long.

I'm going to have to check out Chrome, tried Explorer, Safari and Firefox. Liked FF the best so far.

Safari, it works fine for me, or else I would use Firefox.

Firefox. I'm trying to avoid Chrome for the time being. You do know that Google has replaced M$ as the new evil empire don't you?

Firefox. I'm trying to avoid Chrome for the time being. You do know that Google has replaced M$ as the new evil empire don't you?

Other than the fact that Google isn't money hungry.

Mozilla Firefox here.

:confused2: Microsoft isn't money hungry, it's a business. Why do people get being successful confused with being greedy?

They are DEFINITELY money hungry. I like PC's more than Mac's for instance, but Apple is a very successful company and NOT money hungry.

They are DEFINITELY money hungry. I like PC's more than Mac's for instance, but Apple is a very successful company and NOT money hungry.

Really, Apple isn't exactly giving the Mac's away. They are all in it to make a profit.

I use FireFox and IE. I find they both have their pros and cons, neither being superior.
I've yet to try Chrome, though I've heard good things.

Really, Apple isn't exactly giving the Mac's away. They are all in it to make a profit.

I'm not saying Macs are cheap. In fact, they are extremely overpriced.

For instance:

Several times I have purchased an alternate, 3-month subscription for Xbox Live (MICROSOFT). In order to cancel, you have to call them up, otherwise it will be automatically renewed. You then have to call, and they make it almost IMPOSSIBLE for you to cancel it, whereas one time my dad had to dispute with the bank, as the guy was completely illiterate and basically refused to cancel.

This is a very VERY small part of what I was trying to say, but it's something.

I'm with MO on this, even though I use a Mac. Like the base model for Macbooks are like $1k. Mine cost me $1,200.

We have to use IE at work, for software compatibility (so I'm told). Need to check out Firefox and Chrome at home; IE makes me nuts sometimes.

Floppy I understand your frustration with the Xbox Live, that's just poor customer service. I've heard people attack MS a lot for being greedy, to me it just doesn't make sense. They are a target because of their success.

Floppy I understand your frustration with the Xbox Live, that's just poor customer service. I've heard people attack MS a lot for being greedy, to me it just doesn't make sense. They are a target because of their success.

But it's also the way they set things up. They make it where if you forget one small thing, BAM. Charged.

Anyways, I'm out of ammunition on this topic. You win! :clapp:

But it's also the way they set things up. They make it where if you forget one small thing, BAM. Charged.

Anyways, I'm out of ammunition on this topic. You win! :clapp:

Mo's got a point.But Floppy I feel the same as you about the xbox money machine.

Mo's got a point.But Floppy I feel the same as you about the xbox money machine.

If my friends didn't all have 360's, and I could do it over again - PS3 all the way. Xbox customer supports just pisses me off. One time my dad got fed up and finally said politely "I'm sorry, I'm having a really hard time understanding you. Is there anyone there that speaks better English?". He says hold on and then just replies "No."

All of Microsoft's CS is like that it pisses me off. At least if I call about my PS3 or Sony I expect someone with not so great English being as its not an American company. Microsoft's CS reminds me of the begining of the movies transformers where he try's to call the white house.

All of Microsoft's CS is like that it pisses me off. At least if I call about my PS3 or Sony I expect someone with not so great English being as its not an American company. Microsoft's CS reminds me of the begining of the movies transformers where he try's to call the white house.

I agree, though it's a sign of the times. I'm always stoked when I call any customer service number and get somebody that I can actually understand. My point is it's not a MS specific issue.

Firefox pretty much exclusively, although when I want to watch movies on my comp from Netflix I have to use IE the movie viewer doesn't work with Firefox yet.

Safari on my mac

Firefox, with IE as a backup for the occasional pages that don't format correctly with FF.

Firefox Add-ons:

• Google Bar Light
  • Ad Block Plus
  • IE Tab
  • IE View
  • Favicon Picker
  • Copy Plain Text
I like Chrome, but it needs add-ons before I'll start using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back