Like others have said, I too ditched a 60* in favor of a 58*. I made the switch this season and couldn't be happier. I have found the 54 and 58 gaps to be much more versatile in my game. It all depends on your distance gaps and comfort level with the lofts; For myself I'm way more confident in swinging with my 58 than I ever was with a 60* wedge.

I have played a 60 for a long time now and can't imagine not carrying one, but a 58 is not a huge difference in my opinion. I would go 50 - 54 -58 if you have trouble hitting the 60 if not I might go 50 - 55 - 60.

I go 50, 56, 60.

I think it really depends on what you are intending to use the lob wedge for. As far as versatility, I think a 58 and a 60 are just as versatile as long as you get the right bounce/grind combo. For a while I have used a 52* 58* combination, but I am going to a 52*, 56*, 60*; and eventually I'm going to go to a 54* 60* setup. The 58* would probably fit better with your current wedge set up as far as distance gaps, and they are versatile indeed. But if you just want a lob wedge for select shots (flops, little green to work with) then a 60* is a good option, the extra loft will help with these shots. So if you're looking for a wedge to hit full swing a lot, then I would say 58*, but if you're looking for a "specialty" wedge I would say a 60* is the way to go.

Speaking of 52, 56, 60 did you get them today?

They arrived, but I didn't go to the course to pick them up. Thanks again man!

Ah I see awesome, hopefully they work for you until you get your 60 54 combo

Thanks!

Way I played today it wouldnt matter what it was. I feel like I am trying to hard to swing perfect and that is hurting me.

Tried playing with a 60 for a while but too inconsistent on short greenside shots for me. I found the 58 better suited and fits the gaps with my 52, 54 wedges.

I tried my 58* for the first time today and it was amazing. I loved it out of the sand and rough, I had a sand shot get in the hole climb the flag stick and land and inch away, sure it was funny that it didn't stay but the thing was deadly accurate. I am loving my 58!

I play 50,54 and 58...I used to play 60, but found the 58* to be a little more versitile....I like it better out of the bunker than a 60 and I can still lay it wide open and hit the high soft lob.

I go with a 56* and 60*

I go with a 56* and 60*

I did too, until I tried the 58 and fell in love, now I go 52 and 58 I have no problems getting up and down now

Back