Irons to move on to after A7s?

ImaBeRealReal

Reaction score
Handicap
Above Par
I have played these bad boys twice a week for the last 2 years. The hybrids are still in good shape but my shorter irons are starting to lose some bite on the greens.

I guess I could always sharpen the grooves but I've never done that and I know there are some great deals around right now.

They don't HAVE to be adams, but I love everything of their's I've owned so far so it couldn't hurt.

I was a tester on this site for the Adams A12 OS and absolutely love them. You should try the A12's out since you love your A7's so much. You can't go wrong there.

I was a tester on this site for the Adams A12 OS and absolutely love them. You should try the A12's out since you love your A7's so much. You can't go wrong there.

I love my a12 hybrid, when compared to my a7's. I am not familiar with the OS or the a12 irons, but I game the a7 irons too and it's a love hate relationship most days. The a12's may be a good direction for you though, as KellyBo said.

You should also try the Cleveland Mashie iron set. It is a iron in 6-PW and mashie hybrids in 3-5. We have been selling a lot of them in our proshop and they are really forgiving irons not to mention the success and forgiveness of the mashie hybrid.

Give the CB3's a shot! I loved my Adams A4's, but gave them to my son and moved on to the CB3's and didn't miss a beat! Tried the TM R11s first, but just never felt right.

Back