Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude if there is one thing I am not its patient. But I think I can hold out and see what comes of your Android experiment. I cant really say Im all that unhappy with the One X but it really doesnt do any of those things the S3 does that makes it so cool. What are the chances were both back on the iPhone 5 when it comes out? HAHA
We both will be. I told my wife I preordered the S3 today, and she asked about my week long experiment with the Android/Thunderbolt a few months back.

HOWEVER, the One X and the S3 arent anything like the Android phones from a year(ish) ago. Im pretty excited dude, some of the videos I have watched of the little features (multitasking on the S3 looks sick) have me really excited.

Must say Mobile Syrups video of the S3 put me over the edge. The thing is down right amazing by the sounds and looks.

We both will be. I told my wife I preordered the S3 today, and she asked about my week long experiment with the Android/Thunderbolt a few months back.

HOWEVER, the One X and the S3 arent anything like the Android phones from a year(ish) ago. Im pretty excited dude, some of the videos I have watched of the little features (multitasking on the S3 looks sick) have me really excited.

I went over to Samsung global because the Samsung US site has ZILCH and some stuff really caught my attention. Like, the front camera has face detection so when you stop looking at the phone the screen turns off. What. Then if your texting chunkylover and decide you cant text and walk you just put the phone up to your ear and it will call him. Sick!

I think we can hold out for the iPhone 6 dude. Ive seen NOTHING from iOS6 or the iPhone 5 design that tempts me. Yet.

Must say Mobile Syrups video of the S3 put me over the edge. The thing is down right amazing by the sounds and looks.
Got a link?

I went over to Samsung global because the Samsung US site has ZILCH and some stuff really caught my attention. Like, the front camera has face detection so when you stop looking at the phone the screen turns off. What. Then if your texting chunkylover and decide you cant text and walk you just put the phone up to your ear and it will call him. Sick!

I think we can hold out for the iPhone 6 dude. Ive seen NOTHING from iOS6 or the iPhone 5 design that tempts me. Yet.
Wait, wha??? That sounds freaking awesome. I need to do some more reading. I saw the face detection thing, but didnt know about this whole put the phone to ear and call peeps feature.

I read that somewhere online! Makes me want to swap for a new SIII!

Wait, wha??? That sounds freaking awesome. I need to do some more reading. I saw the face detection thing, but didnt know about this whole put the phone to ear and call peeps feature.

haha yeah its all on the Samsung global website. And I dont even think it list most of the features. Like theres a LED hidden behind the top part. And another cool thing, when you miss calls, text, etc it will give you a vibrating alert when you pick up your phone after its been sitting.

Common guys. Step your games up, all old news. I kid of course.

haha yeah its all on the Samsung global website. And I dont even think it list most of the features. Like theres a LED hidden behind the top part. And another cool thing, when you miss calls, text, etc it will give you a vibrating alert when you pick up your phone after its been sitting.
Did you see where you can be watching a video in youtube, and move it to one side of the screen and run an app in the other side of the screen? Picture in picture on a freakin' phone!!

Did you see where you can be watching a video in youtube, and move it to one side of the screen and run an app in the other side of the screen? Picture in picture on a freakin' phone!!

Yeah I saw that, sick stuff. I just read the One X review over on that Syrup site. Hmmm

Yeah I saw that, sick stuff. I just read the One X review over on that Syrup site. Hmmm
Me too. As a One X owner...thoughts?

The Chunky has no text feature just sold me!

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

What? Chunky doesn't text

Me too. As a One X owner...thoughts?

Spot on. I hate the stock keyboard and thanks to that review Ive got SwiftKey X now. Its awesome. No more hitting the stupid . key all the time. But that review is spot on. Cant disagree with anything really.

Spot on. I hate the stock keyboard and thanks to that review Ive got SwiftKey X now. Its awesome. No more hitting the stupid . key all the time. But that review is spot on. Cant disagree with anything really.
Swiftkey is pretty sweet. I am also a fan of the swype keyobard.

The Chunky has no text feature just sold me!

What? Chunky doesn't text

Haha, love how you chime in out of nowhere.

LOL @ those post.

Swiftkey is pretty sweet. I am also a fan of the swype keyobard.

I just figured out why I hated the stock HTC keyboard. The period key doesnt need to be there if you can double tap period like most phones do. Why put it there?

My phone has a keyboard. I'm just not allowed to use it. Few days though and its new plan time!

My phone has a keyboard. I'm just not allowed to use it. Few days though and its new plan time!

New plan or new phone?

Hey chunk a keypad and keyboard are not the same thing. Just sayin...

You tell me. The wife says that my plan is up and she is going to take the free phone you get. She is getting the Iphone which I guess means we are getting a data plan. This means I can just buy a phone as well right? I will have to say THP sent me a phone to review lol

You tell me. The wife says that my plan is up and she is going to take the free phone you get. She is getting the Iphone which I guess means we are getting a data plan. This means I can just buy a phone as well right? I will have to say THP sent me a phone to review lol

Haha. What service do you have? I have a couple droids and iphones laying around, I could send you one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back