THP/ JB on FERRALL: SIRIUS

Ferrall likes the Asian infusion. Talking about golf style.

Taking calls, hes talking to Boner in Texas.

The guys claiming Tiger was mad at Bay Hill. Josh mentioned O Hair slow play.

We're all sitting around, waiting for Gasman to type about a radio show. This is strange.

Call in guys. Someone google the number.

Josh and Ferrall dont think Tiger will win the Masters. My annoying neighbor is trying to talk to me.

Mentioned Stensons underwear and Seemore

Ferrall just mentioned THP again. Ryan from Miami is think AK will win the Masters.

Ferrall just called Josh the man.

This is a blast.

Josh just called out a caller, awesome. The guy claimed to move the rock at the FDR.

Why isn't GolferGal posting her version of this?

She is walking the dog.

Cool neighbor is gone. A caller just called the British Open the easiest tourney. Haha

Talking about Augusta again and Tiger proofing the course.

He is asking Josh what the hardest hole is. Josh says all of the them.

whats the number I found 888 STERN101 but it wont work, I had a question for Josh

Talking about the 16th.

Josh mentioned about how Claire can be a PW some times and thats why there is a 30 second rule.

whats the number I found 888 STERN101 but it wont work, I had a question for Josh

He hasnt mentioned it, I think thats it.

Whats wrong with my version Claire? Dam this 30 second rule.

I just thought it would be fun to have the two of you going at it.

Josh mentioned about how Claire can be a PW some times and thats why there is a 30 second rule.

Awww, Gasman--you know I not-so-secretly love you. :in-love:

He just mentioned GG and Bubba. And asked where Josh plays. Ferrall wants to play with Josh next time he is there.

Cool Josh got a full segment. Their talking about night golf. And Edgewood American Classic.

Guy from Tahoe called in ripped and forgot his question.

Back