Nickent Ladies 3DX Complete Set Unboxing

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Here are the pretty bad pictures of the Nickent 3DX RC Ladies complete set. More pictures coming soon.

509039071_G2iv3-L.jpg

509039159_GVbqG-L.jpg

509038880_Tkhrq-L.jpg

Oh the white set IS pretty. I just got the blue set. i really like the look of the white but i figured it was likely to show wear quickly. I'm excited to hear what you think of these new nickent clubs. it seems not many people have heard of nickent, because i get a lot of "oh, whatever, some off brand" looks from people when they ask what kind of clubs i bought. oh, if they only knew. i read that someone referred to nickent as the best kept secret in golf. i think they are right! eagerly anticipating your review!

Can I borrow the Ab-Roller?

Spoiler
and the stuffed mallard?

• Admin
The mallard is a daphne's headcover for the charity event. The ab roller was something that GG brought over when she finally went and cleaned out the apt she has been paying for, for the last year since she has been living here. I did not even realize it was there until I saw the picture.

• Admin
It is our guest room other wise known as our charity raffle storage room.

Nice looking set.

• Admin
GG went out to the ladies clinic this morning and worked with these clubs. Her first impressions are that she really likes them. She did still prefer her Taylormade driver but the rest of the clubs she enjoyed quite a bit.

GG went out to the ladies clinic this morning and worked with these clubs. Her first impressions are that she really likes them. She did still prefer her Taylormade driver but the rest of the clubs she enjoyed quite a bit.

What is the shaft length of the TM vs. Nickent?

• Admin
The same I believe. I can measure tonight.

Glad to hear that she's enjoying the ladies set so far. I've talked to my sister a couple times since she last posted and she's still in love with them so far.

Back