Name the four major golf tournements:D

$AlAsKaNHaKeR8$

Reaction score
Handicap
the Masters,U.S. Open, the P.G.A. Championship, and the British Open.

if you dont know this u oviously dont study your golf enough and thats also pretty sad because your on a golf website. but for the people that know this tosha good job.Wink

How about without google you name the past 4 winners ;)

How about without google you name the past 4 winners ;)

Let's see, Trevor Immelman (Masters), Tiger (US Open), Paddy (British and PGA)

No Google for me, I just watch too much golf. Wait there's no such thing as too much golf :D

Let's see, Trevor Immelman (Masters), Tiger (US Open), Paddy (British and PGA)

No Google for me, I just watch too much golf. Wait there's no such thing as too much golf :D

Awesome :D

the Masters,U.S. Open, the P.G.A. Championship, and the British Open.

if you dont know this u oviously dont study your golf enough and thats also pretty sad because your on a golf website. but for the people that know this tosha good job.Wink

What was the point of this thread? I'm pretty sure everyone knows...

No offense dude but your spelling and grammar is really starting to piss me off. I can barely understand what you are writing. Take the time and use a spell check and complete sentences. All the threads you have made have been already made somewhere else.

Kraft Nabisco, McDonald's LPGA, RICOH British Open, U.S. Women's Open.

:D

Sorry guys, I knew you were talking on the PGA, but I had to post the LPGA also.

Sorry guys, I knew you were talking on the PGA, but I had to post the LPGA also.

See I coudn't have done that one. Well I would have gotten the Kraft, US, and British, not the McDonald's.

What was the point of this thread? I'm pretty sure everyone knows...

No offense dude but your spelling and grammar is really starting to piss me off. I can barely understand what you are writing. Take the time and use a spell check and complete sentences. All the threads you have made have been already made somewhere else.

Can't agree more.

I talked to him about it today, should be fixed.

Good!
It's really the only thing that gets to me on forums, is when people can't spell and can't put together a sentence. I don't care how bad the topic is as long as you can spell.

Thank you for the information. I did not know this. :clapp:

Good!
It's really the only thing that gets to me on forums, is when people can't spell and can't put together a sentence. I don't care how bad the topic is as long as you can spell.

Texting is slowly destroying the world.

Good!

Yeah, I saw his threads, and I knew I had to talk to him about it. We went to the range today and I talked to him about it.

Texting is slowly destroying the world.

That's why I don't post from my iPhone. I know I'll just piss everyone off.

He's probably just used to forums where everyone does that. I'm sure he'll come around.

Yeah I thought it would be okay after I talked to him.

And Flop, posting with an iPhone is easy as pie!

Yeah I thought it would be okay after I talked to him.

And Flop, posting with an iPhone is easy as pie!

Nah. Typing for a long time without abbreviations gets annoying. Landscape makes it easier, but still not pie.

I'm posting this on my iPhone. It is 7:00PM Alaska standard time. My phone is not in landscape. It is easy as pie Flop :D

That's why I don't post from my iPhone. I know I'll just piss everyone off.

sorry guys my mistake. I'll fix them from now on.:angry:

I'm posting this on my iPhone. It is 7:00PM Alaska standard time. My phone is not in landscape. It is easy as pie Flop :D

Well sure, one line of text can't be that hard!

How do I know you're on an iPhone? For all we know, I could be on mine!

I'll take a picture of my typing it, and I know you're not on yours!

Back