Im banned from that site, but if I was to put my Seemore on my sig there, it would say courtesy of "google Thp raffle".

That is pertty cool gasman. It came right up.

I frequent several others and would be MORE than HAPPY to! I just hope someday I win something.....anything. :D

Definitely one of my favorites since I found the place!

I would love to, but like many others I don't even visit any other golf forums. THP covers everything and anything I could ask for and a lot more. :D

Welcome to THP takeshi! I think you're our first from Hawai'i!

Dyna,
We agree. We want people to go to tons of other sites. Be the most informed consumers out there is why we started this place.

Dyna,
We agree. We want people to go to tons of other sites.

Well except for Dick Taters, I avoid that place like the plague.

Well except for Dick Taters, I avoid that place like the plague.

What, you don't like Titleist ads all over the whole site? cmon now!!!

Dick Tater? I do not know this person you speak of. hehe

Floppy,
Its not the ads I have an issue with. Its the way they are executed and the way he treats people. I believe in full disclosure.

What, you don't like Titleist ads all over the whole site? cmon now!!!

Haven't been there in well over a year & honestly have no idea if there were any ads.

Dick Tater? Its the way they are executed and the way he treats people.

Bingo!!! The way he treats people is miserable, major ass that acts as if he knows everything about anything. If you have a different opinion than you are in the dog house.

Dick Tater? I do not know this person you speak of. hehe

Floppy,
Its not the ads I have an issue with. Its the way they are executed and the way he treats people. I believe in full disclosure.

I know. I was just stating one reason that was wrong with the place. He treated me like ****, so I made my goodbye post, saying exactly why I was leaving, and yep, you guessed it. Thread deleted, banned. So mature! :banana:

I know. I was just stating one reason that was wrong with the place. He treated me like ****, so I made my goodbye post, saying exactly why I was leaving, and yep, you guessed it. Thread deleted, banned. So mature! :banana:

sheesh. that guy is a TURD. he had the nerve to call me "sleazy" because i made a post about buying raffle tickets for THP's Charity Event on his site. if anything, he is the sleazy one. i know for a fact that he reads other members PM's. he went into my PM Box and deleted all of my PM's that had anything to do with THP

^^^^^
Now that right there is funny.

Now what did a turd ever do to you to deserve such a comparison???

well, i can think of a couple things when i was a little kid, heh

I asked how many golf balls he could fit up his ass on his review for the new ProV1, it lasted a couple of days then he took it down. He emailed me and told me to grow up, I thought it was funny.

As funny as most of these are, lets get this one back on topic guys. Gasman, that made me laugh.

I asked how many golf balls he could fit up his ass on his review for the new ProV1, it lasted a couple of days then he took it down. He emailed me and told me to grow up, I thought it was funny.

I'm sorry, I had to reply to this. I'm laughing SOOOOOOOOOO hard right now... +rep for you. Thanks for the laugh.

I'm sorry I think we should move on quickly as well but Gasman did just make everyone in the room look at me like I was crazy for laughing.

"Callaway Sucks" lmao

when and if i ever win anything i would be more than happy to post it in my signature of the 6 other golf forums i go to........and heck even some of the racing ones too........LOL

Lots of prizes still left birdsboro.

As an administrator, sometimes it is obvious that someone has ill will when they leave a site. People don't always agree and that is expected. So in saying that, sometimes the best thing is to remove the stuff that brings drama on a board. The "spill-off" that is usually involved with those incidents can get ugly and is a headache at times. In the best interest of what you are trying to do, you drop it and move on.

As an administrator, sometimes it is obvious that someone has ill will when they leave a site. People don't always agree and that is expected. So in saying that, sometimes the best thing is to remove the stuff that brings drama on a board. The "spill-off" that is usually involved with those incidents can get ugly and is a headache at times. In the best interest of what you are trying to do, you drop it and move on.

Well in this case, he just simply deserved it.
I understand how drama isn't good, but I respect what you/JB/GG did when there were a few "dramatic" threads on here. You answered in a mature way, and moved on.
Why shouldn't ANYONE know why you left? There was nothing wrong with my posts, I just made direct quotes, and the reason I left.

Back on topic...somewhat...how close are you guys to the goal set for the charity raffle?

Back