Electronics Pondering with Kmac, Tmex and Coolbreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.
Android Jellybean sucks nunchuks so far or this phone simply can't handle it.

Whaddaya know... WarEagle and Kmac trying to figure out how to Jerry rig their new shiny high speed phones to do the simplest of tasks in what should be the simplest of locations...

Sorry...just noticed that. Y'all enjoy now!

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Whaddaya know... WarEagle and Kmac trying to figure out how to Jerry rig their new shiny high speed phones to do the simplest of tasks in what should be the simplest of locations...

Wait...how is getting a car cord for the S3 "Jerry rigging" it?

Do what? Did you even read any of that? Talking about looking for a longer cable so it can be used for Turn by Turn navigation, ya know, one of the stock features on Google Maps on Android.

Funny though, that simple task isnt available on the iphone unless you download a third part app. Interesting.

ANYWAY...

Cable adapters are pretty easy to get ahold of, either at walmart or the internet.

There are so many variables involved in battery life its really hard to figure out sometimes.

Not too many variables. Just go back to your old phone.

aefdcaf5-e7c7-0f70.jpg

See that percentage right there in the corner... been off the charger for over 6 hours now w/ bluetooth running and I've been Tapatalking consistently...

Once again...just sayin'...

Not too many variables. Just go back to your old phone.

aefdcaf5-e7c7-0f70.jpg

See that percentage right there in the corner... been off the charger for over 6 hours now w/ bluetooth running and I've been Tapatalking consistently...

Once again...just sayin'...

And myself and many others had iPhones that didnt last more than 4 hours on a charge with the most recent update. Just sayin'

Wait...how is getting a car cord for the S3 "Jerry rigging" it?

So this just started with my S3 about 20 minutes ago. And this is something I read about over on xda, when I get a text its only playing half the sound and then cuts it off. Weird.

Because he needs a chord to fix this problem. And they don't even make a designated chord??? Kinda bummie if you ask me.

But in the end I really just like to come into this thread to act like a Mac troll. It's not really me but it gets a rise out of people.

Because he needs a chord to fix this problem. And they don't even make a designated chord??? Kinda bummie if you ask me.

But in the end I really just like to come into this thread to act like a Mac troll. It's not really me but it gets a rise out of people.

Needs a cord to fix what problem? The fact that he needs a longer cord? Well, yeah, to fix the problem of needing a longer cord, one would need to purchase a longer cord.

The phone came with a charging cord. He purchased a car cradle to use it as a GPS in his car, for that he wanted to plug it in the center console, run along his dash and up and over his steering wheel to his windshield. No standard 3ft cord would accomplish that.

I have no problem getting a longer battery life out of my OneX compared to my girlfriend's iphone and use it more than she does.

Just sayin.

Needs a cord to fix what problem? The fact that he needs a longer cord? Well, yeah, to fix the problem of needing a longer cord, one would need to purchase a longer cord.

The phone came with a charging cord. He purchased a car cradle to use it as a GPS in his car, for that he wanted to plug it in the center console, run along his dash and up and over his steering wheel to his windshield. No standard 3ft cord would accomplish that.

Oh man. I'm gonna quit now before I make y'all angry. I'm just aggravating you guys about your phones. I'm sure they really are pretty cool.

However, I really don't see why a phone wouldn't run navi just because it doesn't have a chord plugged in. Care to enlighten me?

LOL @ colt trolling. What are you bored?

I have no problem getting a longer battery life out of my OneX compared to my girlfriend's iphone and use it more than she does.

Just sayin.

I honestly don't know where y'all get your batteries from. Me and one other guy at work with the iPhones are the only ones who don't have chargers with us at work. The other people with the Androids have to dock their phones for half of the day.

LOL @ colt trolling. What are you bored?

Extremely. And I'm also jealous that I don't have an S3 to try out. (but we'll just keep that between us, don't let WE know I said that)

I honestly don't know where y'all get your batteries from. Me and one other guy at work with the iPhones are the only ones who don't have chargers with us at work. The other people with the Androids have to dock their phones for half of the day.

That's awesome.

I'm pretty please with battery life today. Took it off the charger at 6 am, I currently have 65% lefty

I do too when I leave my screen on full brightness and watch youtube videos for hours. Other than that, can do everything I normally want my phone for and have no problem going a day + on one charge.

For you, Colt, from my S3:

ad483d27-ee21-6dad.jpg

Dont worry, they are available for your carrier. :alien:

Its all good my iphone toting brosephus.

Tapping from my S3

I love the multi touch on this laptop's trackpad.

Oh man. I'm gonna quit now before I make y'all angry. I'm just aggravating you guys about your phones. I'm sure they really are pretty cool.

However, I really don't see why a phone wouldn't run navi just because it doesn't have a chord plugged in. Care to enlighten me?

See when I plug my S3 into the car dock it automatically starts an app called CarHome that will turn on bluetooth, turn off wifi, goes to a screen that is driving friendly by placing the most commonly used icons on the screen in a much larger size so they are easier to hit like navigation, maps, direct call to my SO, etc etc, while also displaying my speed, direction, the current weather and will announce when you approach a new town or city. This requires the navigation to be running which is battery intensive so Id rather have it plugged in to a power source when I use it. Id ask if your iPhone can do that but I already know it cant. :alien:

Oh and Ive been off the charger for 9 hours and 20 minuntes and Im at 46% left.

1d 3h 19m, 46% remaining.

Been on wifi and not data and screen at 20%.

If my phones battery doesn't last 3 days, I get grumpy.

Wtf? Do you guys actually use your phones or they sit around in standby never being used? JR you need to get a gf then your phone will not last 3 days, not 2 days, not even 1 day. Hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back