FS: Callaway Diablo Forged +1/2" Nippon Uniflex 3-A

INgolfer

Internet Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
pending
I've got a great set of irons for sale. They are still in excellent condition, I bought them just a couple months ago when they were still brand new and have only used them about a dozen rounds. The shaft ended up not working out for me so I ended up putting my old set back in the bag until my Morgan Cup irons arrived. Well...I now have my new set of Callaway irons so I need to part ways with the Diablo Forged. They are 1/2" long, and they have the stock Nippon 1100gh shaft on them. It is a uniflex, meaning it is between a stiff and regular flex. I posted a pic of the face close-up on the 7i because it is probably the most worn of all the irons, and also a photo of the back that shows the bag chatter. These irons seemed to get nicked up from the chatter pretty quickly, but I would still rate these irons an 8.5/10 as far as condition. They also have Lamkim x-10 grips in perfect condition. This is a set of 3-A, so there are 9 clubs total. I would really like to sell for $375 shipped but if you think you've got something to trade you can PM me an offer. Not really sure of anything that I need but I will consider any trade offers.

IMAG0236.jpg

IMAG0237.jpg

IMAG0238.jpg

IMAG0239.jpg

Last edited:
Bumping for the weekend crowd

Good luck Bradd. Love these irons and may eventually own a set

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I love these irons, definitely in my top 5. GLWS.

price lowered to $375

I don't want to mess with putting them on eBay, let's drop these to $325 shipped

Back