FS: R11S 15.5 3W, RH Stiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Butters

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 10.0
For sale is a R11S 15.5 3W, RH Stiff, Rip Phenom stock shaft. Comes with headcover and tool. $125 Shipped CONUS

imag0365w.jpg

imag0366h.jpg

imag0367cg.jpg

Last edited:
What the heck, why not $125 shipped, lol

Is that just dirt where the face meets the crown or is it marks?

Is that just dirt where the face meets the crown or is it marks?

It is very small marks. No sky/pop marks or anything. More caused by dirt when driving through the ball and creating a divot.

It is very small marks. No sky/pop marks or anything. More caused by dirt when driving through the ball and creating a divot.

Dude, if I hadn't just bought my R11 Tp 3 wood, I would have bought this immediately. Just a quick suggestion, clean up the crown/face line where the marks are with a dish sponge and dish soap, and then use a little testors flat white paint with a tiny brush and it will look as good as new, good luck with the sell 125 shipped is a steal

Dude, if I hadn't just bought my R11 Tp 3 wood, I would have bought this immediately. Just a quick suggestion, clean up the crown/face line where the marks are with a dish sponge and dish soap, and then use a little testors flat white paint with a tiny brush and it will look as good as new, good luck with the sell 125 shipped is a steal

if it was an X, it'd probably be on my ponder list. :p

Lock this one up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back