St Louis get together?

theninja

Reaction score
Handicap
slice
Anyone in the St Louis area interested in playing a round of golf sometime before the THP Tour Bus visit? I usualy play once a week (sat/Sun am) with a buddy. I normally play in the St. Charles County area, (St. Peters Golf Course, Incline Village, The Links at Dardeene, Berry Hills) but we can play anywhere. Hit me up.

Dave

I would be game. What are we thinking? Maybe a month or so before the THP outing?

I am pretty open to when we play, but lets throw a date out there of Aug 3rd or 4th and lets say Incline Village in Wentzville since you will be coming from the Columbia way it will be a little closer for you.

I am pretty open to when we play, but lets throw a date out there of Aug 3rd or 4th and lets say Incline Village in Wentzville since you will be coming from the Columbia way it will be a little closer for you.

Sounds good to me. August 4th would probably work out a little better, since that is a Saturday.

I could be interested in this, depending on timing. I like Incline Village.

My wife works Saturday mornings, so I'm usually hanging out with my son.

Looks like you guys already have a foursome, but if someone drops out or anybody wants to play another day, let me know.

Looks like you guys already have a foursome, but if someone drops out or anybody wants to play another day, let me know.

I'm only a tentative at this point, so go ahead and get in. Nothing wrong with getting more than 4 out together either.

If I can't get someone to watch my son, I might be able to hook up with the group for lunch afterwards.

The more the merrier hunter, we can get a couple foursomes going or whatever. I play every week so just say the word and we can set something up.

August 4th should be good for me. Let me know if I can do anything to help setting any of this up.

Hopefully we see everybody here at the Tour Van Event as well.

My work schedule is tough to predict this far out, but as of right now I'm planning on being there in September!

I am still interested in playing Sat Aug 4th. Who all is in? What time works best? I will set up a tee time.

I'm sadly not gonna be able to play this weekend. I was hoping that I could get a chance to meet up with you guys, but it looks like my agenda is dominated by 5 year old birthday parties, etc.

AM works best for me, better to beat the heat too. Hopefully we get a 4some.

Anybody still interested in playing on saturday?

Short notice, I know, but I will let you know tomorrow. I may have something going on Saturday (weekend before the primary elections, *SIGH*)

Well Hunter, looks like just us, I am still down to play if you are ?

Well Hunter, looks like just us, I am still down to play if you are ?

Yeah, sorry man. I forgot this was the last weekend before the primary election. I am locked up for the weekend, as I have two candidates in hotly contested primaries that are going to need some ground support this weekend.

Back