Not looking good for Boston...JB where you at ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find watching the NBA almost impossible these days. If you drive to the hoop and people are there, 100% of the time it's a foul...even if there is no contact. It's flat out ridiculous.

Ben Gordon is getting bailed out badly. He is heaving up junk the last few minutes. One he banked in and then he got bailed out by a foul on a 3. And the guy still cant even spell defense.

He has made 4 in a row from the same spot. On fire. I bet if Gordon gets the ball he heaves up another one.

He has made 4 in a row from the same spot. On fire. I bet if Gordon gets the ball he heaves up another one.

As long as the Celtics don't foul him again, let him heave

Edit: How the hell do they let miller run down the center of the lane?????

Because he will air ball a layup like he did. But he should make both of these and go to another overtime.

How the hell is that not a flagrant?

That was no where near a flagrant foul. He was going for the ball and this is the playoffs. Ball game. He had a chance to tie and he choked.

That was no where near a flagrant foul. He was going for the ball and this is the playoffs. Ball game. He had a chance to tie and he got choked.

Fixed it for you. :D

LMAO, yet it's not a flagrant. Oh well.

So if someone tries to block a shot and misses and hits a guy its a flagrant? Nice try.

Yeah...a point guard trying to block a shot froma 6'11" ( or w/e he is )...he was trying to foul him, and did.

a 6'11 jump shooting white center is the same thing as a point guard.

That was nothing but a good game. Its unfortunate that Brad Miller choked on the layup and got hit hard, and then obviously missed the free throws. I still think he should have made the layup.

LMAO, that is good. I guess if I was a Bulls fan I would probably be yelling for a flagrant too.

I'm not a Bulls fan, just a Celtics hater. :D

Boston is getting killed tonight.

this is not good...game is obviously fixed

They are just flat out getting out played.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back