Cox Classic Omaha

HuskAir

Reaction score
Handicap
Today was day one of the Cox Classic at Champions Run CC in Omaha. I scored some tournament passes and will be spending much of the weekend outside, baking in the sun, representing in my THP AC hat. ;-). Hope to see some more out there. It's fun watching these guys golf, but it kills me that I can't go grab my clubs and join them!

Tap tap taparoo

John Hurley is in this one again. I wish him the best of luck. Hopefully i can see him on tv this weekend

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

The course looks awesome on tv, is love to be there myself.

Huskair, is this the same course the ... Um... Seniors championship thing is next year?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

The only thing I don't like about the Cox Classic is how far under par these guys shoot.

Love going to the after party stuff though, and it is still fun to watch professional golfers play.

Huskair, is this the same course the ... Um... Seniors championship thing is next year?

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

No the Senior US Open will be at Omaha Country Club

The only thing I don't like about the Cox Classic is how far under par these guys shoot.

I know. It's kind of ridiculous really. This course would absolutely eat me up!

I've attended almost every year, it's a lot of fun. A great course to walk and find a good spot to sit and watch. I wonder if the Web.com experience will be any different. Local buy Scott G is playing well! GO BIG RED!!!

Some pics from day 2.

de997d15.jpg

3960bf10.jpg

f9ca20ba.jpg

914e4132.jpg

53bcb194.jpg

adac96e7.jpg

Tap tap taparoo

Awesome pictures, it's the same as I remember it!!! It's my son's 1st Bday this year so it looks like I won't be making it again this year, taking these last couple year's off has been rough, but hopefully my 3 year old who will be 4 will want to go next year!!
I forgot I posted about this tourney a while ago, maybe we can merge them!
http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?13119-Nationwide-Cox-Classic-Experience

Happy 1st Birthday to your son!

Luke Guthrie is running away with this tourney... -17 to start round 3. Today, it is much windier... I wonder if he can continue to shoot in the low 60s?

Happy 1st Birthday to your son!

Luke Guthrie is running away with this tourney... -17 to start round 3. Today, it is much windier... I wonder if he can continue to shoot in the low 60s?

We got a little rain this morning in Lincoln, the wife and I got stuck in the rain at the Cox one year, not a fun course in the rain. Johnson Wagner didn't have an umbrella on the final holes and used his wife's small one!

Thanks, he's excited even though he can't tell us!!!

You cannot stop ben kohles, you can only hope to contain him

This is awesome! My buddy had tickets in a suite all weekend and sent me some pictures, course looks gorgeous

You cannot stop ben kohles, you can only hope to contain him

The dude has been on fire. Two tournaments, two wins.

Tap tap taparoo

Cannot believe Kohles. That's pretty crazy... good on that kid. Will be fun to see him on the big-boy tour in the near future (maybe even very near future if he does a 3 for 3).

I think it'd be cool if they had some kind of one week exemption type of thing for the pga tour for guys who win multiple weeks in a row on the web.com tour. Kohles is playing unbelievable right now, it'd be interesting to see how he'd do at kiawah this week. It's definitely a storyline I would keep track of.

I usually go every couple of years. Missed this year but hope to make it next year. They are going to move the date because of the US Senior Open that will be here in Omaha. FYI I am a marshal for the Open. Looking forward to both of these next year.

Back