Big Break: Prince Edward Island [spoilers]

I'm still bummed that my girl, Kim is gone. What do I do now, route for Blair? I was trying NOT to be a man of the masses.

Spoiler

Don't blame me, blame the Y chromosome
blair-oneal1.jpg

Cheer for Brenda.

Well, good! Apparently I'm not reflective of the popular sentiment. Woohoo!

Actually, Blair doesn't do anything for me. I was a Nicole fan, but now I think I'm going to get behind Gerina.

Ummm ...

Spoiler
In supporting Blair, I want to make it very clear that, given the opportunity, I would also be more than happy to get behind Gerina.

We really need a rim shot mp3 insert on thi site.

I'm with Grogger on this one, hopefully they will stay around for awhile.

Alright, MO is welcome, but that's it! Everyone else, you get behind Brenda please.

Honestly, I could care less about the Big Break. Just a golf reality show. No one has done any good on tour from these things. I guess I will watch it if nothing else is on.

Honestly, I could care less about the Big Break. Just a golf reality show. No one has done any good on tour from these things. I guess I will watch it if nothing else is on.

Really?

Kristy McPherson

EDIT: By the way, the expression is "could not care less."

If you "could care less," then it means that you do care some.

I stand corrected. I guess I am just tired of watching sequels. Have one or two big breaks, not how many now.

11 total.

Some have been good, some have been bad (BBX). This one is good so far.

I dunno Mo, I don't think I'd watch the "John Daly: Act Like You Are A Pro" show.

I dunno Mo, I don't think I'd watch the "John Daly: Act Like You Are A Pro" show.

Well, after his second place finish at the Italian Open last weekend, JD may just be on his way back (I'd love to see that). But those trousers have got to go!

Back to BB PEI...

I found tonight's show moved so fast, I had a hard time keeping up. I even missed Brenda's :curse: at the end apparently (she apologized to her parents in her interview tonight :angel:). Looks like next week may bring back memories of BB Ka'anapali's drama??? Do you feel a cat fight coming on?

And it's back to "all square" now - men versus women. But reading this forum tonight, you'd think there were just women left - down boys, down! ;)

Enjoyed tonight's epi. I guess all that teasing about the crush got on Nicole's nerves after all.

Brian is amazing. I defended him in my last post, and I stand by what I said, but he certainly doesn't make it easy! "I hit it too hard and pure" -- hilarious!!!! Derek is growing on me. At first, his "I bring all the girls to the yard" sort of thing got on my nerves a bit, but I found him to be pretty solid on this episode at least. Aaron is a stud. Ironic that Caroline would be eliminated on the same episode in which she holed it out from the sand. Thank god Gerena made it -- I was really fearing for her for a while there. Finally, Blaire has a better game than I gave her credit for. So far nothing that blows you away, but not bad either.

Mini-rant: I taped both PEI and HH Project tonight, and the end of PEI got picked up on the beginning of HH Project, which I watched first -- I immediately shut it off as soon as I heard a female voice saying she would make the LPGA some day (I wasn't looking up at the TV thankfully), meaing I knew it was a woman. Good thing I didn't place the voice or I would really have been sawed off about it.

I was really bummed that Team Caroline choked in the immunity challenge. I was still hoping for Brian to get kicked off the Island. His comments get more absurd every week. (I also enjoyed Derek giving him crap. Maybe it will knock some reality into him.)

Gerina's tee shot in the immunity challenge was abominable. In fact, a lot of the shots were sub-par (no pun intended). I think the sitting around in that wind and cold really affected the play.

After Team Caroline went to elimination, I was hoping for Eugene to go. I don't have anything against Eugene, I just wouldn't mind watching only ladies. Brenda "dodged another bullet." But it was nice to see her put a good swing on the ball at the end of the elimination challenge. She's still crackin' me up. The "fat kid in dodgeball" comment made me literally laugh out loud. Although, I'm not sure why Nicole was picked last. She has definitely played better than Brian, Aaron, and Brenda.

Derek and Nicole are definitely hittin' it.

Gerina's tee shot in the immunity challenge was abominable. In fact, a lot of the shots were sub-par (no pun intended). I think the sitting around in that wind and cold really affected the play.

I definitely agree. PEI is beautiful and all (just as Michigan was), but my gawd, who films a multi-episode golf show in a place and time subject to weather like that (just as Michigan was)? If they are going to film in Siberia, save it for Siberia's summer at least.

I definitely agree. PEI is beautiful and all (just as Michigan was), but my gawd, who films a multi-episode golf show in a place and time subject to weather like that (just as Michigan was)? If they are going to film in Siberia, save it for Siberia's summer at least.

My guess is that they are getting "promotional consideration" from these resorts.

And they are probably having trouble finding places willing to shut down a course and part of a hotel for 2 weeks during the prime weather season. But still, c'mon GC . . .

My guess is that they are getting "promotional consideration" from these resorts.

And they are probably having trouble finding places willing to shut down a course and part of a hotel for 2 weeks during the prime weather season. But still, c'mon GC . . .

If that's been the issue, they'll have a lot more luck this year.

If that's been the issue, they'll have a lot more luck this year.

Good point.

They've done Florida, Hawaii, Canada, Michigan, UK, Nevada, California. By far, the best scenery was Ka'anapali (BB8) and Trump National (BB6).

I guess they could go to the Caribbean for some nice courses and views.

Back