THP Fantasy Football League #4 Draft Lottery

Man I'm getting excited for this. Gonna be sweet! Hope you're all ready!

Man I'm getting excited for this. Gonna be sweet! Hope you're all ready!

So ready! I can't concentrate at work! Obviously, I will also be live drafting.

I'm proud we have the second busiest draft thread. Good work league 4.

This is gonna be a fun season.

Just tap it in, just tap it in.

Game time boys! Less than 2 hours

Reed's War Room is getting cranked up and ready to go. Me and the dog are fed, we have our magazines laid out and ready to go. Let's do this!

Reed's War Room is getting cranked up and ready to go. Me and the dog are fed, we have our magazines laid out and ready to go. Let's do this!

Haha awesome! Does the dog have any say?

Interesting. I get to play Claiborne Supremacy the first week of the season. Claiborne is picking first in the draft. Don't mess up! :act-up:

Let's see, laptop is out and ready to go. iPad is on with a full charge. Texted the wife and told her to not be mad that I'm avoiding her and my son and I have the house fridge stocked with Dr. Pepper!

Let's do this!

I have the 3rd and after do some research I really wish I was in the 10-12 range

Let's see, laptop is out and ready to go. iPad is on with a full charge. Texted the wife and told her to not be mad that I'm avoiding her and my son and I have the house fridge stocked with Dr. Pepper!

Let's do this!

Very nice! How old is your son?

Got my draft station all setup, second monitor hooked up to the lappy, drink in hand, bout as ready as I can be.

Wow he will be an expert in fantasy football in no time!

Probably not....lol
Considering I have no idea on what the heck I'm doing. I'm hoping for beginners luck!

Jealous of you guys. Will be trying to cook during the draft! I can do it!!

Jealous of you guys. Will be trying to cook during the draft! I can do it!!

The wife just texted me back and said she is picking up pizza......score!!!
Love that girl!!

quick ? how many total players will we have? 16 and how do we divide it all up??

The wife just texted me back and said she is picking up pizza......score!!!
Love that girl!!

Now that's a win right there. Lucky!!

And with the first pick, in the THP League 4 Draft, Claiborne Supremacy selects, Arian Foster, RB, Houston.

Back