TitliestVokey

Reaction score
Handicap
I have been trying all sorts of putters recently and I can't seem to find the right one, though I think I many be on a winner. On the greens at my course, I'm not the most confident, they are small and difficult-to-read greens and it's tough to hole one when the greens are rolling. I want a putter that is going to give me a good roll on the soft and wet greens and that will help me align my putts as well. I came across a TM Rossa Monza Spider with a fat grip and I think it's the one. What do you guys think? What are alternates to this?

I have been trying all sorts of putters recently and I can't seem to find the right one, though I think I many be on a winner. On the greens at my course, I'm not the most confident, they are small and difficult-to-read greens and it's tough to hole one when the greens are rolling. I want a putter that is going to give me a good roll on the soft and wet greens and that will help me align my putts as well. I came across a TM Rossa Monza Spider with a fat grip and I think it's the one. What do you guys think? What are alternates to this?

The spider ghost with a fat grip works for me

SeeMore putters , check em' out . Proud sponsor of THP !

SeeMore putters , check em' out . Proud sponsor of THP !

I am interested in them, but I don't think there's much of them in Europe which means they'd be a bit pricey. What are they like anyway?

I gamed the Monza Spider for a few years and thought I would never change.....till I tried the Ghost Spider.
Now I have the same feelings about it. I have a 34" Ghost Spider with the Winn Jumbo grip on it. I absolutely love it.

I noticed the heads are the same, apart from the white of course! It looks really nice and I reckon it would fit perfectly for me with a fat grip.

I am interested in them, but I don't think there's much of them in Europe which means they'd be a bit pricey. What are they like anyway?
Not sure really, ..lol..I just bought my first SeeMore yesterday , so i'm in the blind with them to. You can get a deal on one for 1/2 the price of a scotty and shipping shouldn't hurt ya' too bad.They are a very popular putter among many THP'ers .

Boccieri Heavy putters or the Odyssey Dart with a heavier weight in the back.

The shape is very similar, but the insert is completely different and the white head and black alignment lines really stand out.....for me.

Thanks for your input guys, hopefully this bat can help me get the 3-putt monkey away from me more a period.

I personally like SeeMores the best, but not sure what shipping would be like or if they have a worldwide distributor or not. They have several mallet options if you like that style. I personaly have a FGP and Si2 from them. Should check them out, and best thing I can say to do if you have the means is to get fit.

Take a look at the Bobby Grace putters with the HSM insert. They put an immediate roll on the ball and are excellent for distance control. I have about 20 putters now (I have a problem...) and I keep coming back to the Bobby Grace.

Another vote for SeeMore here as well as the nice options that Odyssey has for various putting styles etc

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Back