Gummi Bear

Sporadic Golfer
Reaction score
Handicap
Bean Dip
I went to pull my shoes on before my round this morning, and this happened:

I can't believe that the darned tongue just pulled right out?!?!?@@??!?!?

I managed to get through the day with no incident with it just sitting in place, but I can't believe that it pulled out of shoes that I've had for 8 months, and I take really good care of them.

Should I contact Oakley?

Take them to a cobbler?

Toss 'em and forget it?

Toss em and forget it if it were me. I HATE OAKLEY GOLF SHOES. I have owned two pairs and neither of them lasted 12 months.

I went to pull my shoes on before my round this morning, and this happened:

I can't believe that the darned tongue just pulled right out?!?!?@@??!?!?

I managed to get through the day with no incident with it just sitting in place, but I can't believe that it pulled out of shoes that I've had for 8 months, and I take really good care of them.

Should I contact Oakley?

Take them to a cobbler?

Toss 'em and forget it?

Contact Oakley. They should replace or repair them. Usually they will replace them free of charge.

Did that happen for you Harry? I contacted them after barely 12 months and they said sorry, they could not help

Oakley used to be pretty good about returning defective goggles and sunglasses, but I would always go through a shop. Its worth a shot.

Id contact Oakley and see if they will help you out. If not and they are still in good shape, I say take them to a cobbler and get them fixed.
No sense in throwing out a pair of shoes that isnt worn out until you exhaust all your other options.

Back