What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shot another 45(Par 36) at the track in Grandview.2 GIR, 2 lost balls and 18 putts(1 3 putt). I played pretty good for my skill level. I still need some work with that driver. I am getting better thinking my way through a round.

nice round

Played a 9 hole course yesterday morning & shot a 41 with nasty winds gusting over 30mph, was happy with the overall results.

Then played 18 yesterday afternoon at University Ridge, front 9 absolutely was horrible & I couldn't get a single aspect of the game going. Shot a 53 & was just about ready to ride off the course. Then hit the back 9 & all of a sudden the game came back & I was able to hit fairways again, the hybrids were working as was the putter. Shot a 42 which was my 1st time ever on the back 9 here.

Was supposed to play 18 today but am way too tired, still recuperating from surgery & didn't think 27 holes would take that much out of me. I walked the 9 in the morning & against the wind it really sucked.

Shot 81 yesterday at my home course..

41/40
10/14 FW's
4/18 GIRS (wtf..)
29 Putts

nice round Dent ..... looks like you did alot of scrambling for par!:clapp:

nice round Dent ..... looks like you did alot of scrambling for par!:clapp:

Oh god you wouldn't believe.

I hate those rounds where you know you left a lot of strokes out there (thinned shots) stubbed chips, missed easy putts, etc.

Had alot of those.

Shot a 100 today on a goat trail. I kept the driver in the bag all day and was killing my 3 wood. Everything else was questionable. 36 putts on some fast greens, but I must of lipped out at least 4 of them today and a couple from off the fringe.

EDIT* Oh yeah, it hit 100 degrees out there and the rattle snakes seemed to be under every tree. I saw 3 today.

Shot an 86 :beat-up:

Fairways: 6/14
GIR: 4/18 :at-wits-end:
Putts: 33

My trusty fade turned into a draw and some pull-hooks ...... i'm surprised i hit 6 fairways.

Shot a 45- not too happy. I putted like crap and hit a couple bad drives- a couple of stubbed chips, too. It just seemed like I had no green to work with on most of my chips. Oh well, it was a beautiful day out and I still beat my dad.

Played 9 holes after work at Lakeland Hills, it's a course that's literally on the side of a mountain. You need to aim your drives towards the upslope on every fairway because the ball will bounce & roll sideways off the fairway if you hit it dead center.

Anyways par is 35 at 2900 yds. Shot a 38 with 1 bird, 4 pars & 4 bogeys. Always sweet to start out a rd with a birdie especially when I wasn't even thinking of making it. Was just off the fringe about 20' from the cup & actually drained the putt.

Hit 5 out of 7 fairways, had 4 GIR's & 14 total putts. I think it was the new magical Nike belt, maybe it imparts the wearer with superhero powers on the course?

62 front 60 back Excelsior Springs G.C. Saturday a fairly bad round but the company was great.
54 front 40 back Painted Hills G.C. Sunday
I think I'll play the irons I used Sunday.

46 on the front 56 on the back at River Oaks.
8 lost balls, 1 OB:beat-up:
40 putts(5 3putts all on the back):beat-up:
I am giving away many strokes:angry:
Nothing more golf can't fix!

55 on the front, 48 on the back.
The back counted for our league this week, I had carded 55 the first two weeks so it kind of screwed up my handicap.lol
On the back I had 4 pars, a first for me this year. If I could have avoided the blow up holes I would have posted a good score. The best part was I hit 4 GIR and was able to get my par each time.

This belt kicks butt!

Played the back 9 at Kestrel today & came away with a 40 but it easily could have been a 37 or 38. The wind was blowing at 20-24 mph & literally blew a couple long putts off track. had a couple of 3 putts as a result of it.

Hit 5 outta 7 fairways & had 4 GIR's. My 7 iron was deadly from 150 yds out & accounted for 3 of the GIR's. Nailed the 150 yd par 3 but had a bit too much on it & zero back spin. Watched helplessly as the ball rolled off the back & into the rough.

irons today felt really solid, this was probably my best iron striking rd of the yr.

As the calendar worked out, the lesson was just before the league. Taking that many changes directly to the course was ugly, ugly, ugly. I have my work cut out for me on the range (and in front of the mirror).

Shot an 80 today at my old home course. First nine went Par, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Par, Bogey, Par.

Didn't keep stats. Again I know i made plenty mistakes though that left alot of strokes out there.

Last edited:
As the calendar worked out, the lesson was just before the league. Taking that many changes directly to the course was ugly, ugly, ugly. I have my work cut out for me on the range (and in front of the mirror).

Never take lot's of new swing changes & what have you to a course.

I shot a 99 today. 47 on the front and 52 on the back with 37 putts. There was almost a brawl on the 10th green, It got my adrenaline going and screwed up my next couple of holes.

shot a 114 today 60 on the front 54 on the back not my worst but still not happy with it it was 6 strokes worse than last week.

shot a 114 today 60 on the front 54 on the back not my worst but still not happy with it it was 6 strokes worse than last week.

aww dang it! i was hoping to see a 99 posted tonight! oh well, at least you got out and played. ive been indoors for 3 straight days. better luck next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back