How Did I Ever Live Without It?

Im assuming it lets you navigate through the menu. I dont know if it lets you call out hazards or what. Im interested as well.

Rangefinder without a doubt. Eliminates all the guessing. There is no more "This sprinkler says 163 to center, so from my ball it is about 159, pin looks to be a little towards the front, so I'll hit a 155 shot." Wrong, pin was in back, it was a 168 shot. I was a club short.

EDIT: Crap. I hate all of you. I was happy with my Sonocaddie, but I've been looking at the uPro website because of you guys and now I want one.

I was looking at the uPro website again. I can't believe that the belt clip ($20) and golf bag mount ($35) are not included with a $400 GPS unit. And even as "extras," then are terribly overpriced. Booo, Callaway. Boooooooo.
:bad:

I agree Harry. Before Callaway bought them, the belt clip was included.

Callaway's products are ridiculously overpriced. I pretty much refuse to buy from them.

I agree Harry. Before Callaway bought them, the belt clip was included.

I got mine long before Calloway bought them and didn't get a belt clip. I thought about buying the plastic protective cover, but I refuse to pay $25 for that thing, plus shipping.

Really? The one we reviewed it came in the original sealed box. My neighbor bought one and it was in the box as well.

I got mine long before Calloway bought them and didn't get a belt clip. I thought about buying the plastic protective cover, but I refuse to pay $25 for that thing, plus shipping.

Same for me. Im too cheap to buy any of the accessories any way.

I honestly don't know how to answer this. I don't have any fancy range finder or GPS Unit or even any hybrids. Sure, I got new clubs and those are working out great, but every new set I have bought were better than what I played before.

I guess if I had to say one thing it would be my Cigarminder, no more stepping on cigars or setting it down and leaving it. Of course I went through 3 of them before I realized I need to hook it to my bag and not on the cart, as I have lost two of them by forgetting to unclamp it from the golf cart.

My Scotty RedX2 putter. I fought with blade putters and several mallets for years before buying this 3 years ago. It hasn't left the bag since. I know putters are a very individual choice but this one works for me.

I honestly don't know how to answer this. I don't have any fancy range finder or GPS Unit or even any hybrids. Sure, I got new clubs and those are working out great, but every new set I have bought were better than what I played before.

I guess if I had to say one thing it would be my Cigarminder, no more stepping on cigars or setting it down and leaving it. Of course I went through 3 of them before I realized I need to hook it to my bag and not on the cart, as I have lost two of them by forgetting to unclamp it from the golf cart.

I keep one clipped to my pushcart too. It sits in a place where I don't ever have to take it off, even when I fold it up. One of the greatest accessories ever.

When I read the title of this thread and who started it I though Claire finally got a DVR.

No DVR here, maybe some day when they start producing something worth watching.

Back