THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

FML lost one of my starting RB's in the first qtr .. happens every year.

No fun dude. I got lucky with Spiller today.

so that was you lol ya id say you are the luckiest man alive to start a backup and get those numbers

or the other luckiest man alive is in my other league he sits rivers and starts RG3 who blows it up today ... im getting hosed lol

so that was you lol ya id say you are the luckiest man alive to start a backup and get those numbers

or the other luckiest man alive is in my other league he sits rivers and starts RG3 who blows it up today ... im getting hosed lol

Spiller is a almost guarantee start regardless in a 16 team league. Had jackson as well but it doesn't sound all that serious, yet..

You're playing me this week (I've got Spiller in this league). Well, let me rephrase, you lost to me by 45 this week :thumb: ...not Yoccos, he's in one of the other leagues.

CJ Spiller is a decent RB2/Flex in most any league with 12 or more, he's supposed to have a better year this year, but we will see if that actually pans out or if he used all his mojo in week 1.

You're playing me this week (I've got Spiller in this league). Well, let me rephrase, you lost to me by 45 this week :thumb: ...not Yoccos, he's in one of the other leagues.

CJ Spiller is a decent RB2/Flex in most any league with 12 or more, he's supposed to have a better year this year, but we will see if that actually pans out or if he used all his mojo in week 1.

i didnt play you this week and i won this week sir...

i def dont agree that he is a rb2 in most leagues not even a 16 team league. his stats last year when jackson was healthy i think back that up.but either way you got the guy now and if jackson misses alot of time will be a nice weapon

Wow you didn't start him?

Nope. Really thought being 8 months out from major knee surgery they were going to ease him back into things. ...but I should have remembered that AP is a freak of nature and started him anyway.

Plus, i probably would have started him over Michael bush so the gain would have been only a couple points.

Either way i think i lose...just happy to have AP looking like the beast of old already.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Biggsy and I have a game going, but he is in good position to beat me tonight. I am down 4 and he has the Ravens D and I have the law firm. My last second decision to replace Fleener with Witten is going to cost me. Lost 7 points in that faithful moment on Weds night when the pre game convinced me that Witten was going to be a major player. I had told myself Fleener was the safe play and trust it, but listened to the "experts". Another learning experience... trust your gut! Either way, good game Biggsy.

anyone need any help at WR? i need a RB and have a host of WR i can trade.

anyone need any help at WR? i need a RB and have a host of WR i can trade.
I'm in the same boat. It's going to be hard since there are more WR out there than RB's.

I'm in the same boat. It's going to be hard since there are more WR out there than RB's.

Agreed, it always seems like you can get a third string WR and he'll still get you points in the PPR, even a backup RB sometimes barely gets you anything!

I just made a trade proposal to Tomahawk. Hopefully he accepts it.

Alright Dev, sent you a proposal.

i didnt play you this week and i won this week sir...

i def dont agree that he is a rb2 in most leagues not even a 16 team league. his stats last year when jackson was healthy i think back that up.but either way you got the guy now and if jackson misses alot of time will be a nice weapon

My mistake, I have Spiller in this league, so I assumed it was you I played based on your previous post (which I obviously misread). Congrats on the week 1 W. We will agree to disagree on Spiller, and for me, that works fine because it left me available for me to draft and run a risk on.

Also, to whomever proposed a trade to me that I declined..sorry to decline with no counter proposal, the trade really offered me nothing, and I tend not to make trade until Week 4 when I see what is shaking out and what isn't. Boring, I know, but it's just how I've always been.

My mistake, I have Spiller in this league, so I assumed it was you I played based on your previous post (which I obviously misread). Congrats on the week 1 W. We will agree to disagree on Spiller, and for me, that works fine because it left me available for me to draft and run a risk on.

Also, to whomever proposed a trade to me that I declined..sorry to decline with no counter proposal, the trade really offered me nothing, and I tend not to make trade until Week 4 when I see what is shaking out and what isn't. Boring, I know, but it's just how I've always been.

no worries man you are sitting good with him now

im so cursed in fantansy football these last two years my teams have been riddled with injury .. forte in my other league goes down last night and probably will cost me the W in that league. so thats both of my main backs in that league with forte and jackson .

no worries man you are sitting good with him now

im so cursed in fantansy football these last two years my teams have been riddled with injury .. forte in my other league goes down last night and probably will cost me the W in that league. so thats both of my main backs in that league with forte and jackson .

I tend to have terrible luck too man, to an extent I guess we probably all do. The Spiller situation is the only time I ever recall feeling lucky on something FF related...or maybe picking up Peyton Hillis that year he was a FA and I got him on Waivers and he went nuts.

Last week I had 4-0 wrapped up, and then Rivers fell asleep the second half of the Monday night game and I lost. Such is FF life.

On the plus side, in another league, I almost dropped GB defense to pick up someone off Waivers...glad I didn't as they got me 26 last night, haha.

Good luck today, boys. The injury buy is already in effect for some of my players (only one of my THP team)...hoping I make the right replacements.

Good luck today, boys. The injury buy is already in effect for some of my players (only one of my THP team)...hoping I make the right replacements.

Send me a trade offer to cover any of your needs!!!

So I have a trade offer question: Why do some people take trade offers so personal? Declining a trade is a nothing personal but sometimes it seems people are offended for offering a trade they don't like. Why is that?

Tapatalking on my iPhone!

So I have a trade offer question: Why do some people take trade offers so personal? Declining a trade is a nothing personal but sometimes it seems people are offended for offering a trade they don't like. Why is that?

I think most people dont take it personally. There is an element of trash talk in play of every aspect of fantasy football though, so if someone sends a bad trade offer a lot of people can view that as a good opportunity to talk some smack. If someone sends me a serious offer and i choose to decline it, i usually just put my reasoning for declining in the comments so they know where im coming from. However, sometimes...i can be a little sarcastic. cant help it.

I think most people dont take it personally. There is an element of trash talk in play of every aspect of fantasy football though, so if someone sends a bad trade offer a lot of people can view that as a good opportunity to talk some smack. If someone sends me a serious offer and i choose to decline it, i usually just put my reasoning for declining in the comments so they know where im coming from. However, sometimes...i can be a little sarcastic. cant help it.

That makes sense. Maybe I took things the wrong way!!!

Tapatalking on my iPad

Some great trades happening in league 2. I love seeing all the movement.

3-0 for this guy, no trades needed as of yet. Rivers had an anemic day, CJ got hurt, Sprolles played like crap, and I started a new TE which turned out to be a terrible decision, and I still pulled out a W due to an opponent who also had a bad week.

Back