THP Fantasy Football League #2 Draft Lottery

I'm throwing several trade offers out there, considering I'm dead last in Points for. Please don't be offended by any of my offers, I'm just trying to polish the turd of a team I drafted.

I'm throwing several trade offers out there, considering I'm dead last in Points for. Please don't be offended by any of my offers, I'm just trying to polish the turd of a team I drafted.

Send me any offers!!!

I got nothing!?! Send me something, always looking to tinker.

I dont see any trades in my inbox either man. Send em!

You know you're in trouble when you're starting the top 2 RB's on the Cleveland Browns. THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!

Fml.

You know you're in trouble when you're starting the top 2 RB's on the Cleveland Browns. THE CLEVELAND BROWNS!!!

Fml.
How are you starting the top 2 RB on the Browns when I have Richardson in league 2? Just curious?

How are you starting the top 2 RB on the Browns when I have Richardson in league 2? Just curious?

Don't fact check me, lol. I apparently got my THP lineup confused with another. Regardless it's still a bad spot to be in.

Back