Most Durable Grip for Wedges?

I've had New Decades on my wedges since they came out. Can't imagine having any other grip perform better than these do all the way through my bag.

My grips just came in today! So unexpected! They feel amazing.

I have the lamkin crossline that came stock on a 588 wedge i bouggt a few months ago, very nice grip. But i use, the Golf Pride multi's on all my other clubs (other wedges included) and i really like that grip, but as others have mentioned they aren't chep, somewhere in the neighborhood of $8/per grip.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone got some pics of the yellow lamkins on your clubs
Still undecided on wether I would like these over the ndmc

Well i haven't put them on my clubs yet, but I will tomorrow.

Not knocking BW but tried them and they didnt hold up to my liking. The local golf shop who was pushing them has since pulled them from the shelves

I put BW Tour Silks on a couple of my clubs and am not a huge fan of them.

For the OP, I would seriously consider some Pure grips. I just recently put them on and really like them. Have also heard they are about as durable as it gets. I have the Pros on all of my irons and various Pure wraps on my woods and hybrids. For my wedges, I'm thinking about trying the Lamkin wedge grips but may just stick with the Pures since I like them so much.

Well i got the Lamkin 3 gens. They just came in today, so ill post some pics when I get them on.

Ok so I had a feel of the performance plus (atv wedge grips) and they felt nice
How different is the feel of the wedge grip to the 3gens? ( different pattern leads me to think different feel)

Well i got the Lamkin 3 gens. They just came in today, so ill post some pics when I get them on.

What colors did you go with

Tapping away; auto correct is a fiend

Last edited:
Ok so I had a feel of the performance plus (atv wedge grips) and they felt nice
How different is the feel of the wedge grip to the 3gens? ( different pattern leads me to think different feel)

None in my opinion. Pretty much the same grip, feel wise and texture wise, just a touch longer in the PP Wedge Grip.

Thanks that's definitely eased some of my worries :)

What colors did you go with

Tapping away; auto correct is a fiend

I went with yellow as GS decided they like me and sent the grips. I have it on my driver and 60 so far.

Mmmmmm, pics ASAP please :D

I like Multi-Compounds, but that isn't exactly the cheapest choice. Tour wraps and Tour Velvets are nice. The BW Tour Silk felt great, but wore out within 2 months no lie.

So, where's the pics?

I might not be able to get pics until the weekend when I take them home from the golf course.

What next weekend?

Just tappin away

So I bought the lamkins yellow and they're sitting in a pile next to me urging me to go to the local clubhouse to get my clubs regripped
:)

Just tappin away

Ok so dad is asking me if their fake or not and now I'm curious

Made from Mexico

60r inside all of the grips (near the tip)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350676863.397594.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350676891.359048.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350676941.203734.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350676960.761405.jpg

Bought from gamola golf uk

Anyone?

I have 3Gens on everything but my putter. Yellow, Orange, Neon Blue

Can you confirm they are real?

They look the same as mine. I'm no expert though

Gezer, they are real alright. I'll snap some pics soon.

Back