Most Durable Grip for Wedges?

Ryan Law

Beating Adults at 13
Reaction score
Handicap
Front - 0
I am going to regrip a couple wedges soon, so what are some of the more durable, cheaper, grips out there?

Pure Grips.
Lamkin 3 GEN

Golf Pride Tour Wraps.

Kevin

Pure Grips.
Lamkin 3 GEN

I have the 3GEN's on my wedges and love them. JB is right here, can't go wrong with them. Also, if you want to spend a few extra bucks, and want some added length on the grip on those shots you must choke down for, check out the Lamkin 3GEN Performance Plus Wedge Grip. It's the stock offering on the ATV wedges and has gotten lots of nice reviews and feedback.

Im pondering what the BW tour silk feel like. Also, thanks for all the suggestions so far.

I have the Lamkin wedge grips on my Nikes. I love the added length they give and the "2 dot" alignments they have on them.

Golfsmith is selling yellow Lamkin 3gens for 97 cents apiece! I may just have to get 13.

it's all about feel, but i'd have to suggest the GP VDR. durable, cheep, and feels great.

Im pondering what the BW tour silk feel like. Also, thanks for all the suggestions so far.

I have 1 bw tour silk grip. I wouldn't recommend it it's really not a very good grip compared to the lamkin 3gen.

I like the Lamkin wedge grips with the dots that came stock with my ATV, it's been pretty durable and the extra length really helps during those shots where we have to choke down

I'm gonna have to agree with everybody who said the Lamkin 3 GEN. Even for $5 a grip, you aren't going to find a better deal at that price.

I like the Lamkin wedge grips with the dots that came stock with my ATV, it's been pretty durable and the extra length really helps during those shots where we have to choke down

These are what I have.

Performance Plus wedge grips. I've had them on since February and they've been very durable. Not exactly cheap, but they are worth it to me.

These are what I have.

Performance Plus wedge grips. I've had them on since February and they've been very durable. Not exactly cheap, but they are worth it to me.

They've lasted me through the whole summer and are still going strong, and I've played lots of rounds and practiced a lot during the testing so there's something to say about durability.

All my wedges will have that lamkin wedge grip on it. I love that grip.

All my wedges will have that lamkin wedge grip on it. I love that grip.

It's really great to have durability and a way to reference the amount one opens up the face and the extra length

I hope they don't quit making it. They make the same pattern in regular size as well, but haven't tried it.

I went with the Lamkin 3Gen in yellow because they are 97 cents apiece at Golfsmith. I got 13 of them for 18 shipped.

I went with the Lamkin 3Gen in yellow because they are 97 cents apiece at Golfsmith. I got 13 of them for 18 shipped.

excellent choice!

I really hope so. They sound awesome.

I really hope so. They sound awesome.

yeah I have a couple of them on my xFTs, they haven't won out yet so that's always good

It seems like I got an amazing deal here. 1/5 of the price, no way I'm complaining. Are they like tour velvets? Better or worse in what ways?

It seems like I got an amazing deal here. 1/5 of the price, no way I'm complaining. Are they like tour velvets? Better or worse in what ways?

Not really, if you ask me. Smoother texture, more tack, firmer, without being too firm. The 3GEN's are just a solid, all around grip.

How durable are the lamkin 3gens ?

Anyone still using them after a season (have they been released over a season ago?)

Just tappin away

Back