the transfer already happened.....$131m just for the right to talk to him...never mind he still needs a salary to be negotiated.

Anyone else a little nervous that the US looked like crap at home in the qualifier against Hondorus? I know we will cruise through to the World Cup since CONCACAF is weak...but it would be poor to exit in the first round again.

the transfer already happened.....$131m just for the right to talk to him...never mind he still needs a salary to be negotiated.

The owners of Manchester also own the TB Bucs....And rumor has it, they are running out of money. They had a fire sale on high priced players.

He's an irreplacable talent, imo. No matter how much money you throw around.
When you think about it, they are selling Ronaldo, but to replace him they need to replace an amazing winger and the top scorer for the team for the last three seasons.

He's an irreplacable talent, imo. No matter how much money you throw around.
When you think about it, they are selling Ronaldo, but to replace him they need to replace an amazing winger and the top scorer for the team for the last three seasons.

Welcome to our world Geezer. They did the same thing to the Bucs the last 3 years.

Yeah, the club is in debt. But so are alot of the big clubs.

I don't think Alex Ferguson would let himself be pushed into selling a player because the board say so if he doesn't want to. The main point here in this case, imo, was that Ronaldo wanted to go. He was a boyhood Real Madrid fan.

Well they are sponsed by AIG you know.

I think this is a good thing for the rest of the clubs in the Premeir League. It will level the playing field a little bit. (A LITTLE bit!). United is still the top club I believe, even without him.

Not a bad win for the US against Egypt in the Confed Cup, and since Brazil put a beat-down on Italy the US is through to play Spain in the Semi-finals. I will be absolutely amazed if the US gets through the first round of the World Cup next year...but we do usually get screwed in the draw by being in pool C instead of pool B.

We are recording every game on ESPN, FSN and ESPNU so Jacqui can see as much as possible. I just mainly watch the U.S. and England games. Although, quite a few City players are on other countries teams, so it's neat to see them playin in this too.

Can't beleive USA moved on to the next round. Unbelievable!. have to play Spain- have not lost in 15 games! tough challenge.

We're watching games via DVR and it sucks that they keep saying other games scores!

Holy Crap...I saw that the US beat Spain but have not watched it yet, it is in the DVR. WOW.

Holy Crap...I saw that the US beat Spain but have not watched it yet, it is in the DVR. WOW.

My coach told me about that game, I was surprised to say the least.

Back