Nike vs R9 vs R9 460

Welcome to THP Steve.

We found the Str8 extremely forgiving. As is the R9 460. Both were some of the most forgiving we have tried this year. And of course being able to adjust it for any person seems to help.

As for more adjustable drivers. We already have Nike, Taylormade, Cobra, and of course Nickent.

I made a mistake

I made a mistake

Well, I have to admit that I believe I made a mistake in purchasing a new driver on Father's Day (Nike Str8-Fit). Over the past few days I have had the opportunity to play all three drivers (Currrent, R9-460, and Nike Str8-Fit) on my home course, hitting two balls with each of the drivers on every hole. I ranked each shot based on accuracy and distance on each hole, the end result is that my current driver (Nike Sasquatch) performed just as well as the R9-460, with the Nike Str8-Fit finishing 3rd. I also considered the feel and ease of use in hitting each of the clubs. Well, the good news is I can use the credit for the driver towards the purchase of something else, perhaps new irons?:beat-up:

nike=bad sound(the news had a special about hearing loss in correlation with driver sound :clap: but idc about that...just overall bad sound)

r9=i like it but leaves something to be desired, like getting a partial repayment for a job you've done for a friend:beat-up:

r9 460=greatest driver ive ever hit?! like getting that full payment and a batch of homemade cookies extra :blob:

We have done quite a few driver shoot outs and nobody has commented on the Str8-fit. Not sure about that one.

ya but my last 3 (and only) drivers ive ever had...so maybe im just not accustomed to the sound

ya but my last 3 (and only) drivers ive ever had...so maybe im just not accustomed to the sound
IMO, the FT-5 is louder than the Str* by quite a bit.

Back