Daphne's Needs To Make This

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I decided to start this thread in the Daphne's forum for anybody that has a pet that they do not already make. (they make just about every animal). You can post pictures or just information.

430868696_RrY8x-S.jpg

430869473_f9uWF-S.jpg

438968193_7oy8U-S.jpg

487248186_Ytn5m-S.jpg

We think she may be possessed.
430868967_zFvCQ-S.jpg

I want one of a Crawfish or a bengal cat like mine (her name is Tiger Lily Woods)

This is my cat in a bow tie, he usually only wears it when people are over but he made an exception for this picture.
Spoiler
1281_8x12_full_body_72jpg.jpg

I still have not figured out why my cat hates me.

I still have not figured out why my cat hates me.

Maybe for the same reason my dog hates me. I'd like to see a Basset Hound as a headcover. If it's a talking one you could have their "howl" and the sound. My dog does it often so you can just contact me and I can set you up with a meeting for her to "talk" to you.

gracepumpkin3.jpg

Daphne's Needs to make this

Daphne's Needs to make this

Ok, your dog has such a sweet silly face that I am laughing- a lot!
This photo is exactly how we get ideas. The Golden Retriever headcover is after my dog Aspen who is asleep at my feet here at Daphne's HQ.The spaniel is after our beloved dog who came to work with us for 16 years, the schnauzer after my bff's dog and the beagle in honor of Justin Leonard's agent dog ( who sadly just passed).
We also keep a list of customer requests and design from the most requested animals on down the list. Sometime we are only limited by our ability to create so some take a few years for us to get them just right.
Please keep the photo's coming and give your dog a belly rub from me.

Jane
www.daphnesheadcovers.com

This photo is exactly how we get ideas. The Golden Retriever headcover is after my dog Aspen who is asleep at my feet here at Daphne's HQ.The spaniel is after our beloved dog who came to work with us for 16 years, the schnauzer after my bff's dog and the beagle in honor of Justin Leonard's agent dog ( who sadly just passed).
We also keep a list of customer requests and design from the most requested animals on down the list. Sometime we are only limited by our ability to create so some take a few years for us to get them just right.

Jane

I will gladly give her a belly rub for you. I'm sure she will enjoy it too. There's a thread floating around here somewhere with all kinds of pictures of our pets. There are a couple real goofy ones of my dog. Have you ever seen a 50 pound Basset Hound try to sqeeze on a "jump seat" in the back of a small pickup truck? :laugh:

Jane

Wait, you seriously have a Golden named Aspen?

Spoiler
My family has a Golden named Aspen! Good choice :D

But I don't remember if you have a Pug headcover or not, but if not I would love to see a Pug!

• Admin
I want one of a Crawfish or a bengal cat like mine (her name is Tiger Lily Woods)

those Bengal cats are so cool.

i also like the servals
10017A.jpg

gallery8_1.jpg

gallery13_1.jpg

101_0043.JPG

those Bengal cats are so cool.

i also like the servals
10017A.jpg

gallery8_1.jpg

gallery13_1.jpg

101_0043.JPG

Thanks!!! I love mine!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and has bright gold flecks in her fur. The crazy thing is, she LOVES golf balls. She will chase them all over the house if I putt around. She hordes them in the corner and just sits near them. Def my cat.

Thanks!!! I love mine!!! She is BEAUTIFUL and has bright gold flecks in her fur. The crazy thing is, she LOVES golf balls. She will chase them all over the house if I putt around. She hordes them in the corner and just sits near them. Def my cat.

lol, sounds cute. post some photos of her! :act-up:

meowyoudoin.jpg

Haha, nice :). I'm just trying to figure out how to put pictures on here and you are showing off by adding tag lines! :)

All you have to do is copy(ctrl+c) the link that says "direct" in your imageshack then click the little box above when posting that looks like a mountain that says "insert image" then paste the "direct" link(from imageshack) and your done.

tigerlilywoods2.jpg

All you have to do is copy(ctrl+c) the link that says "direct" in your imageshack then click the little box above when posting that looks like a mountain that says "insert image" then paste the "direct" link(from imageshack) and your done.

tigerlilywoods2.jpg

Awesome - thank you. I've been getting help here. I *think* I have it down. We shall see!! I'll try it out on some of the off topic threads. I've got some funny pics saved.

I bet I can find some more head cover ideas for this thread too. Going to dig through my old pics

I'll try it out on some of the off topic threads.

Well THOSE shouldn't be hard to find! hehehe

(Oh, you mean the threads that are SUPPOSED to be off topic? Not the one that "someone" takes into another direction? haha)

Well THOSE shouldn't be hard to find! hehehe

(Oh, you mean the threads that are SUPPOSED to be off topic? Not the one that "someone" takes into another direction? haha)

Exactly!! I I'm queen of accidentally taking something off topic. Like this one!!! :)

To get it back on topic, I propose the folloing headcovers:

1) The Dancing Banana
2) A butterfly
3) A cowboy hat
4) Angel wings
5) A gumpy old man that gives golf advice when you press a button
6) A clown
7) Skull and crossbones

Those are my current ideas. I'll think of more later

Back