Nike Dymo vs. Dymo2

TJJames

Reaction score
Handicap
I'm looking at buying one of these two drivers, and I'm trying to decide which is better for me. I don't know what my handicap is, but I shot mid to low 90's and occasionally break into the 80's. Some days I'll hit it straight or have a good, controlled fade, but some days I can really struggle with a fade-slice thing. Do I need the Dymo2? I like the look of the Dymo better, but everything I've heard about is how it's good for workability, so I'm afraid that it would add on to the fade-slice I have 30-40% of the time. Anyone got any suggestions?

Everyone here knows I've had mixed results/feelings with/toward the Dymo2...but judging by what you said, the Dymo2 would probably be better.

We reviewed both on the main page.
http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=1494

I think both are VERY forgiving. If you do not mind spending a little more, with the recent Nike Price drop you can pick up a DYMO Str8-Fit for $299 brand new and set the face angle any way you would like.

While the DYMO2 can be a little more straight off the tee, we found most of our testers preferred the DYMO and because of the forgiveness had very little problems with it.

Demo both if you can and you will find which one suits you better. Personally I play the Dymo and love it!! I would love to have the Str8 fit!!

so the dymo is still forgiving? that's good to know, cause I'm really not crazy about square drivers..

If it does not suit your eye, you will struggle with it. I liked the DYMO2, and the DYMO, but you have to make sure you feel confident with it.

well, I really would like to demo, but I can't drive yet, so I'd have to talk my parents into taking me to the closest place where I CAN demo clubs haha (which I'm actually not sure where that is haha).

I would NEVER buy a driver without trying it first. There are so many great drivers on the market that you really want to try before buying.

well I'll see if my local sports store has the dymo, and if so I'll test it out there. If not, I'll try to get my parents to take me to the pga superstore.

Definitely agree with demoing any club multiple times-times when youre hitting the ball well - times when youre hitting the ball bad...This way youll know if the club will be good to you for better or for worse~

Wow, DEMO the DYMO! hehe

Back