Chart on why Golfers sometimes look like Nascar drivers.

A great chart, it surprises me also how little the LPGA tour sponsorships are, those ladies work their butts off and don't get the money they deserve.

i'm accepting sponsors at this time my prices will be a little lower than the numbers posted! PM me offers.

i'm accepting sponsors at this time my prices will be a little lower than the numbers posted! PM me offers.

I'm paying a one time 5 offer for a avatar change that says (Dhill37 4 MC)
For a week. Lol

That's a great idea. I'll take sponsorships too. For any THP'er willing to pay I'll print out their avitar and pin it to my clothing for the Atlanta Invitational in Nov. I'm cheap too!

(The above is in jest of course, but would be pretty funny!)

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

I know it was Padrig Harington who auctioned spots on his clothing to sposors so he could raise money for a paraplegic's. I would be curious to know what his final numbers were. It's a good cause and over looked at times.

The scary part about it is that information like this goes out and is taken at gospel. There is some truth to some of those numbers for a player or two here and there at one time. However its no where near an average and certainly not a good look at what endorsements look like in the industry as a whole right now.

I think those numbers may be real as it shows a wide spectrum such as 30-250000 so it is not only a number and it is not an average.

Back