The New THP Home Page

Can't add more than what's been said so far. Be proud of the great work you have done on the re-design. It's a beauty!

I am so glad everyone likes the new homepage and the responses I am hearing is exactly what I was aiming for. I wanted a cleaner, brighter, easier to navigate site and it seems we did that based on the feedback so far. I hated how cluttered the old one looked and I especially hated how dark it was, I couldn't wait to lighten it up and make it brighter. Thanks to everyone for the feedback!!

I certainly looks like you accomplished what you set out to do.
Kudos to a great effor

Just checked it again. Still love it!

Looks great on the iPhone. Will peep it out once I get on my laptop.

Gregory Hines. Tapping.

New homepage looks really sharp. Very clean. I like it. Good work to GG and Annihilator!

Clean and bright, easy to navigate. Thumbs up.

Very nice homepage. Digging the uniform look.

Great work - the homepage echos much of what I have seen web-design-wise elsewhere. I love that THP is keeping up with the times and continually looking to improve. GG, TheAnnihilator you guys did some wonderful work. I look forward to these changes being implemented site-wise as well as the inevitable tweaks that occur with redesigns.

I like it. Much easier to browse it at 75% zoom (gotta keep the browser small at work :) )

So true!! Thankfully, none of my employees play golf ... yet.

It looks marvvolous nice job to all...

I like the looks of the new home page. Really like how it looks on my phone too. Much more mobile friendly.

I like the looks of the new home page. Really like how it looks on my phone too. Much more mobile friendly.

THIS for sure! I havent downloaded Tapatalk yet, so going to THP on my phone just takes me to the regular home page and this is much easier to navigate on my phone. Stuff isn't bunches so close together that I accidentally hit something I wasn't trying to click on

New home page looks great on the laptop. Also looks great on the mobile version, running on android 4.0.3, HTC Sensation.

Both are easy to navigate and to see recent content.

I've heard it said before, "Have a bold vision, one that is at the edge of being a dream, so that if you reach even 80% of your vision you will have accomplished great things".
It looks to me that THP is well on its way to achieving many of it's goals. Great job THP!

Nice design. Clear and easy to navigate and also works well on mobile devices. Good Job!

Great looking home page. It's clean and holds a lot of content. TV and radio in just a click. Great job by everyone involved.

Much easier on the eye... and great display of the content. Good job folks.

Job well done from all parties involved! Thank You!

Great looking homepage! Thanks!

It's a very different look, but I like the new design of it.

Dan

I really like the new, cleaner layout. Great job GG and Ben 2.0 :thumb:

Really like the new look...fantastic job with both the vision and the execution.

Clean design, and easier to find info than the old layout.

We use an older browser at work, so not everything renders like it should. Can't wait to see it on Safari at home.

Really like the looks of the new home page. Looks more modern and streamlined.

Back