Big Break Greenbrier (Spoilers)

I've seen 8 yr olds more mature than Brian on a golf course, it's pathetic. Chan could afford to tone it down but I guess it's good television. All for James all the way! Kid's got style ;)

His attitude is quite annoying and the main reason that I am not pulling for him.

A bunch of my favorites are gone. I would have loved to see Stu win. I liked Mike, Ray, and I think Derek could have been really good. Didn't care for Liam though. This is the first season I really started watching it. I'm rooting for James or Isaac now.

I just saw the last part of the last episode (it's all i've seen of big break, really ever); I kinda knew what was going to happen because I saw the dude who lost on big break academy earlier this week so I knew how it was gonna go down.

I've said before that part of the reason I can't get into this show is because, at least in the previews, they produce it to make these guys come off as obnoxious which I don't find interesting. The other thing that bothers me (and this part is the purpose of why I came to post this) is how over the top I think the production is. the black guy and the bald white guy (I have no idea what their names are, or anything, as I said I've seen next to nothing of this show) are playing in this elimination, just let the golf and the drama of it speak for itsself. Adding in the music and the comentary and the other contests, it's just to much. I lose interest almost instantly. it's like they try so hard to spoon feed me the drama, and especially in parts where the drama isn't there but they force it anyway; I just end up rolling my eyes.

If they had just set up the situation where those two are playing an elimination, and you let the course and the golf play out (you can keep the after each shot post-round thoughts of the players. I don't need it but I can see that it does add something) and speak for itsself. I would enjoy that 10x more than the way they currently do it.

for example: One guy goes way right off the tee, the other guy hits an iron safely in the fairway. I know what's going on, what to think and how to feel about what just happened, I don't need the music and the hosts and the contests yammering on about it to build the interest/tension. Just let the golf do the talking

Are you guys in the states getting a new one or a repeat from last week.

Maybe they thought they weren't able to compete with the election coverage?

Monday's? we get them on Tuesday's.

I thought it was Mondays. I never watch it until a day or two later.

We get Big break, Chasing the dream and Longest drive on Tuesday's. Hmmm I'm going with my election theory. Well see ya'll in here next week.

We get Big break, Chasing the dream and Longest drive on Tuesday's. Hmmm I'm going with my election theory. Well see ya'll in here next week.

I do believe it had to do with the election coverage as well. But there will be a new episode next Tuesday.

Chan's back in it again. I guess he has rubbed a few of the guys the wrong way or they just don't think he is very good.

Chan's back in it again. I guess he has rubbed a few of the guys the wrong way or they just don't think he is very good.

yeah i think his quirkiness is rubbing a few guys the wrong way. it doesn't seem like anyone likes him.

The dude is deadly with his SeeMore. There is a reason he works for them.

I can't believe that Chan didn't win. It seems like everytime someone gets an awesome break and/or makes some huge putts, they usually win. I guess that when you only hit 1 shot good (his tee shot on the third go-around) it's bound to catch up with you. He was sinking those putts though.

I was rootin for Chan. Sucks to see him get eliminated

Sent from my Samsung S2 using Tapatalk 2

Chan is doing the putting on his exit lesson with Breed. This is the real deal SeeMore teaching's. Breed may learn something.

SeeMore love only goes so far. I'm happy to see the grass eater go home.

I was rooting for Chan. was bummed to see him go. Gotta pick another one to root for now.

Go for James he's from Abbotsford B.C. just north of you and is the founder of Kikkor golf shoes. :alien:

Go for James he's from Abbotsford B.C. just north of you and is the founder of Kikkor golf shoes. :alien:

Easiest guy to root for...seems like someone I'd enjoy being friends with. Plus, we do the bald with a beard thing. James and the guy who is light years ahead of everyone else are my favorites.

Tap before talk.

ahh interesting. I'd known he founded Kikkor, but didn't know he was from Abbotsford. That's so freaking close...trippy.

I've been pulling for James and Big Foot....I mean Isaac if James gets ousted. :act-up:

Back