Keri + CK= Yummy Staff Bag Goodness

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This is a press release

Trend-setting golf bag and accessories designer Keri Murschell announces that her company, keri golf, has created a new, special edition bag for LPGA Tour star Christina Kim to carry in competition.

Designed by keri golf to Kim’s specifications, the 25-year-old’s latest custom tour bag is made from high-grade leathers with a metallic finish. Its pink body is trimmed in silver, and Kim’s fun-loving personality is evident in the multi-color popsicles and ice cream cones embroidered on the front and side panels.

Like all keri golf bags, Kim’s unique model is made with unmatched craftsmanship using durable water-, stain- and piling-resistant materials. Highlights include a coordinated detachable zip bag to carry personal items to and from the clubhouse, as well as easily accessible interior pockets designed to hold wallets, cell phones, tees and balls.

“Plain and boring isn’t my style, and that’s why keri golf is a perfect fit for me,” says Kim. “The colors and quality are way better than any other brand, and I love that when I’m on the course everyone is checking out both my game and my bag.”

Known for her fashion flair and exuberance, Kim carded three top-10 finishes in 2008, including a tie for second at the Michelob Ultra Open. Following wins at the 2004 Longs Drugs Challenge and the 2005 Mitchell Company Tournament of Champions, she became the youngest player in LPGA Tour history to top $1 million in career earnings. A member of the victorious U.S. Solheim Cup team in 2005, the California native most recently finished seventh at this year’s Kraft Nabisco Championship.

“With her colorful sense of style and great personality, Christina is a very visible player,” says Murschell. “Her enthusiastic attitude is a perfect match with our feminine designs, and this bespoke bag allows us to showcase the eye-catching prints and looks keri golf is known for.”

Influenced by modern American style, keri golf’s 2009 matty collection combines a chic color palette of red, black and white with exaggerated prints in the line’s cart and stand bags, travel covers, head covers, totes and overnight bags.

Retailing from $85 to $375, keri golf’s high-end, fashionable women’s bags and accessories are exclusively made with premium fabrics that bring personality to the course. The line’s sleek, modern looks are created through unmatched craftsmanship using durable water-, stain- and piling-resistant materials.

For more information, visit www.kerigolf.com or call 888.332.5053.

572764293_cvoQG-L.jpg

that is a very unique staff bag

• Admin
I am not kidding in the least bit, if I could get my hands on one, I would use it proudly.

• Admin
many bags have a piece that comes off and can be embroidered.

Is her caddy going to dress to match? He could wear one of the old Baskin-Robbins uniforms, with the paper hat instead of a cap.

I love Christina, she's such an energized spit-fire!

Aaaah I see your a fan as well

Hmmmm. My photos aren't showing up again...

EDIT: Fixed I think.

I see them, but I don't understand them.

They were just her most recent tweets. I like that she has zero self-image issues. She will take a photo of herself first thing in the morning and post it for the world to see. That's very refreshing in a world of celebrities who always seem to be "on."

The shoe thing is just funny because she was so excited about her new shoes with individual toe sleeves.

They were just her most recent tweets. I like that she has zero self-image issues. She will take a photo of herself first thing in the morning and post it for the world to see. That's very refreshing in a world of celebrities who always seem to be "on."

The shoe thing is just funny because she was so excited about her new shoes with individual toe sleeves.

I'm only on about once a day, so I hadn't seen those. I still can't make out the first one. I remember the toe sock tweet, though. Boo has a pair. She likes them but says they feel funny.

Back